[2.3]Milkys Doomfletch's Prism Crit Inquisator

I am currently doing something very similiar, only difference is i specced for disemboweling and smashing strikes while leaving the shadow nodes all together.

Definately 2 c well spent to get this bow.

Gear
Spoiler

Still fusing a lioneye's

"Axe bad! Fix please!"
Last edited by Strimlaren on Jun 21, 2016, 5:55:14 PM
Yeah i thought about disemboweling, too.
The thing is that i spend 17 points JUST for critnodes and i really want Vaal Pact + Pierce nodes.

So far i got 81.x% critchance + 8.9% w/o status ailments on the enemy or the same with assmark on the enemy. This is almost capped, another critring and a (really good, better than drillneck) high physical dmg + crit + lifequiver will cap me, need around 50% inc critchance on gear.

Small upgrades like 20%critchance gem/corrupted lvl 21, a better Rats Nest or a jewel can push it to the max of 95%.
Will of Blades is also aviable for me for 20% critchance.

So my first goal is Will of Blades (20) + lvl 20/20% critgem (+22) + max roll rats (+6%) which should cap/barely cap me already. A good Diamond ring will be really expensive, but potential 30 definetly push me to the limit
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Jun 22, 2016, 1:11:31 AM
- added leveling Section
- added Shadow Crit nodes vs Disemboweling + smashing Strikes Section
- added stuff about lightning warp in the gem section which i will try once i get my uber izaro trials done and some gems leveled.

Last edited by Milkyslice on Jun 22, 2016, 5:27:04 AM
Does the Templar Weapon Elemental Damage nodes not increase the damage? I was planning to make a similar build, I thought about using split arrow. However, I am not sure it will be as effective as lightning arrow. Does Static electricity not provide a good damage increase?
"
thyriel6 wrote:
Does the Templar Weapon Elemental Damage nodes not increase the damage? I was planning to make a similar build, I thought about using split arrow. However, I am not sure it will be as effective as lightning arrow. Does Static electricity not provide a good damage increase?

It does increase the damage, but physical damage nodes are better.
The reason is that the elemental damage part is based on the physical damage part, so both increase with physical damage nodes.

Static electricity is shit on this build.

You have to look at the bow as a physical build that deals mainly elemental damage, not as an elemental build (which stacks elemental damage and doesnt give a shit about phys damage).

The Templar elemental nodes give me 60% elemental damage for 5 points > 12% ele dmg per point.
I rather pick nodes like Heavy Draw or Deadly Draw than those elemental nodes... currently i just use them for the 12% all resistances

Last edited by Milkyslice on Jun 22, 2016, 10:14:26 PM
Lel. So many people failing to understand that this is essentially a phys build with huge ele conversion/addition.

Static electricity. Lol.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
Lel. So many people failing to understand that this is essentially a phys build with huge ele conversion/addition.

Static electricity. Lol.

excactly.
Flatele/%ele and attack speed aren't that important as on an elemental (windripper and so on) build, flatele almost useless.

- Updated the char section with screenshots of the charsheet (4 pcharges). Still need to add my used Jewels and Flasks later this day (not at home, switched out one of my main flasks for a trial before logout...).
- Updating Skilltree right now, got rid of templar ele nodes for Phase Acrobatics, rather take 40% dodge + 30% spelldodge over 60% ele dmg.
My next 4 points will go into Will of Blades and the 2 point jewel next to Vaal Pact.
After that Ranger frenzy charge (%eva per charge) and the other two charges if i want to level further (that xp nerf)

Hi, thanks a lot for the guide, yesterday i started a templar, now i'm at lvl 48 using tornado shot as main skill linked with increase critical strike, weapon elemental damage and greater multiple projectiles. I practically one shot normal mob and two shot rares. The only thing that make me wonder is that on the skill tooltip the damage is low and seems to not take count of the added damage of the doomfletch. Im using meginord's girdle, drillneck, foxshade for flat phys damage.
Am i doing something wrong?
Last edited by wwkd74 on Jun 23, 2016, 5:18:43 AM
The extra damage is not shown in the tooltip, this is normal.
You will maybe see some elemental damage in there, but not 3 elements that are waaay higher than the physical damage, which would be the doomfletch bonus.

If you want to get an idea of the dps take your dps x 4.3 x elemental dmg% on the tree/gear x weapon elemental damage.
This is not a 100% correct number, but over the thumb its ok to use this number on nado shot (lightning arrow has the 50% conversion in, making it even harder to get the dps).

Just go with 'the dps feels good' method ;)

"
Milkyslice wrote:
The extra damage is not shown in the tooltip, this is normal.
You will maybe see some elemental damage in there, but not 3 elements that are waaay higher than the physical damage, which would be the doomfletch bonus.

If you want to get an idea of the dps take your dps x 4.3 x elemental dmg% on the tree/gear x weapon elemental damage.
This is not a 100% correct number, but over the thumb its ok to use this number on nado shot (lightning arrow has the 50% conversion in, making it even harder to get the dps).

Just go with 'the dps feels good' method ;)

Thanks a lot!!!

Do you think that lighting arrow is a better option than tornado shot?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info