[2.3]Milkys Doomfletch's Prism Crit Inquisator

well its 1% ms/ 2% atk dmg per 10 stacks + the procc. This could be beneficial for gorge/plateau and other linear maps for the clearspeed (movement as we know is the most important thing for clearspeed at a certain dmg threshhold).

but acuity alone can save 5-6 skillpoints for more life/jewels/dmg nodes/etc while gaining the lifereg back (to counter bloodrage)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Now I am using Kintsugi chest, think it is somehow better than belly for evasion build.

"
Milkyslice wrote:
well its 1% ms/ 2% atk dmg per 10 stacks + the procc. This could be beneficial for gorge/plateau and other linear maps for the clearspeed (movement as we know is the most important thing for clearspeed at a certain dmg threshhold).

but acuity alone can save 5-6 skillpoints for more life/jewels/dmg nodes/etc while gaining the lifereg back (to counter bloodrage)

bought acuitys now, works like a charm agains all kinds of reflec :D

but after Rampage mod for Season Challange...i want the other gloves also for mapping xD will save now for shadows :)

thx for the build, realy realy nice!
Sure, glad you enjoy this build :)

Kintsugi seems to be a really great chest, havent tried it myself tho. Definetly better that many other choices.

Currently i am preparing my next guide, takes a week or two (much rl stuff to do...).
Some no shavs Low Life RF Iron will Chieftain caster, but i am still not sure about the mainskill.
The goal is to regen es and leech life back with the 1% node afflicted by chaos damage (capped resi). Running lab is a joke and the main intention.

Tried fireball with threshhold jewels and wasn't satisfied... flameblast is the next one ill try, maybe i focus on rf aoe and go for vortex singletarget for excample... so many choices and nothing satisfies me for the aoe clearspeed... Bladevortex may work, too... but its so meta :D

Still need some currency for Vertex and (good) repentance gloves and other stuff

Last edited by Milkyslice on Jul 12, 2016, 12:58:05 AM
"
Milkyslice wrote:
Sure, glad you enjoy this build :)

Kintsugi seems to be a really great chest, havent tried it myself tho. Definetly better that many other choices.

Currently i am preparing my next guide, takes a week or two (much rl stuff to do...).
Some no shavs Low Life RF Iron will Chieftain caster, but i am still not sure about the mainskill.
The goal is to regen es and leech life back with the 1% node afflicted by chaos damage (capped resi). Running lab is a joke and the main intention.

Tried fireball with threshhold jewels and wasn't satisfied... flameblast is the next one ill try, maybe i focus on rf aoe and go for vortex singletarget for excample... so many choices and nothing satisfies me for the aoe clearspeed... Bladevortex may work, too... but its so meta :D

Still need some currency for Vertex and (good) repentance gloves and other stuff

do it fast, i get bored fast by builds and want to play something new every few days xD

I have a similar issue... too much time on work > much time for theorycrafting > reroll everytime around 85-90... need more charslots ;(

does anyone want a 6 L Doomfletch Prism ?! xD

after clearing T1-15 Maps, UBER Lab and UBER Atziri i need something new ^^
I'm interested :P, up to 70 on it farming dried lake for the challenge, loving the build.
Snagged these bad boys for 10 chaos; wooooot!

My dps skyrocketed with these versus
Strangely enough my survivebility went up too with the ability to use CwDT + Immortal call!
Last edited by Fivefingerheist on Jul 14, 2016, 1:27:28 AM
yeah those are great offensive boots and with the ability to ignore a mapmod, which is quite a relevantmod in high tier maps and like 90% shocking ground coverage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info