Name your 3 most broken things in PvP

"
philophil wrote:

How can u not realize, it was sarcasm. I know that Zerphi's is broken but its in the game atm just like Decay is shitting on any life build atm, but its fine its how the game is atm nothing will change even if we all complain about it.

Things can change if we complain and defending your build will not make pvp better.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1762565

Please GGG don't add this new skill to the list, make it come with a balanced T value when it's released, otherwise sarn arena will turn into an invisible off-screen oneshotfest.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"It doesn't count as a projectile or an area effect skill."

That means it has a set range that can't be changed. The teaser video makes it barely reach the end of a somewhat zoomed in screen.

Don't worry about it being invisible.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Nov 1, 2016, 6:59:50 PM
Oh well, I remembered it firing offscreen, but I checked it again, still it can be broken without T value
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Depending on secondary effect duration scaling the skill can introduce quite "interesting" playstyle.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
"
The cast speed of the beam affects how frequently this damage builds up. The more intensely the beam burns, the more it strips away fire resistance

i can already see jorgue trying it
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
You have to keep your target inside the beam to stack burning damage and according to it's size and the fact that the caster is locked while using it, dodging this stuff should be extremely easy.

If there is no way to scale it's length and size, I wouldn't worry much about this to be honest.
Last edited by IceDeal on Nov 2, 2016, 7:59:42 AM
if you actually cant scale it beyond melee range, the laser is probably kinda useless for pvp
If area will be too small then it can be still like namelock barrage, but with no windup time, and I guess cwdt dash will get your right at the opponent, no matter where you aimed.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I want to change my vote for 2)
now it's Elementalist with those broken unremovable ignite - ES builds hell.
Of course if you are not playing with Zealot's Oath and 15%+ regen (but who plays it anyway whith those constant "60% less regen" or "no regen" map mods?)
Especially with my vote for 3) Explosive arrow
F it, this game not for me.
#RussiaIaATerroristState

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info