Name your 3 most broken things in PvP

"
IceDeal wrote:
Alpha was joking I hope because everything he mentioned is already in the game ^^ (staunching, blood grip, death's door).

You would have had me if you had just stuck to the flask or ammy, but come on... outright removing a mechanic from the game? Only a pessimist/communist would have so little faith in their game devs. Let me guess it's hidden in some secret hidden labyrinth but you need to pass like six secret hidden labyrinths to unlock this super labyrinth and even then it's rng if it drops, so you gotta "work" to get them. Even poes devs would be able to understand that it would only be a matter of time before the market was flooded with these super mechanic removal boots. It's all about subtly lads, if you go and turn these things into some sort of mary sue item, of course there's no way I'll believe you.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
The very existence of that item killed my ST Bleed Build as I'm not interested in builds who can be 100% countered with just one swap.
Myg, next thing you know there will be an ammy that says no spiders.

THEN YOU'RE SCREWED! :)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
no spiders

Literal racism, trigger warnings next time please.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
1. Zerphi's
2. Zerphi's
3. Zerphi's

Unlimited healing without actually spending any mana is just dumb, I really doubt they intended it to work with BM.

(Seriously though, I'm not sure what the full spectrum of current builds is, but on ESC everyone is either playing ScoldBreath, BV or some trap/mine build)
Last edited by Rivx on Oct 24, 2016, 1:08:43 PM
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
"
IceDeal wrote:
Alpha was joking I hope because everything he mentioned is already in the game ^^ (staunching, blood grip, death's door).

You would have had me if you had just stuck to the flask or ammy, but come on... outright removing a mechanic from the game? Only a pessimist/communist would have so little faith in their game devs. Let me guess it's hidden in some secret hidden labyrinth but you need to pass like six secret hidden labyrinths to unlock this super labyrinth and even then it's rng if it drops, so you gotta "work" to get them. Even poes devs would be able to understand that it would only be a matter of time before the market was flooded with these super mechanic removal boots. It's all about subtly lads, if you go and turn these things into some sort of mary sue item, of course there's no way I'll believe you.

Hey!
I'm not saying that bleeding should be removed. In fact I agree that mechanic removal - not an option.
What I don't like about bleeding - it's double dip!
Also I think, there should't be any "hidden" modifiers in such game. Especially with that scale!
#RussiaIaATerroristState
Well there's poison/chaos damage which has been hard countred by a single keystone since release, so its not like they want all mechanics to be equally viable..
"
Rivx wrote:
1. Zerphi's
2. Zerphi's
3. Zerphi's

Unlimited healing without actually spending any mana is just dumb, I really doubt they intended it to work with BM.

(Seriously though, I'm not sure what the full spectrum of current builds is, but on ESC everyone is either playing ScoldBreath, BV or some trap/mine build)

Thats how GGG balance the game go CI or play life with zerphi's.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
Thats how GGG balance the game go CI or play life with zerphi's.

yeah this justifies everything. now we can say that zerphi is totally balanced
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 29, 2016, 6:25:32 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
yeah this justifies everything. now we can say that zerphi is totally balanced

How can u not realize, it was sarcasm. I know that Zerphi's is broken but its in the game atm just like Decay is shitting on any life build atm, but its fine its how the game is atm nothing will change even if we all complain about it.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info