Name your 3 most broken things in PvP

The most broken thing in pvp ? .. hm ...

1. It´s me playing PvP

Have a nice day!
thanks for sharing your deep insights with us. i wish i knew who you are.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 2, 2016, 4:31:17 PM
1. Melee having no Advantage and all Disadvantages when compared to Ranged players

2. Melee having no Advantage and all Disadvantages when compared to Ranged players

3. Melee having no Advantage and all Disadvantages when compared to Ranged players
1. All nubs who cry about things that defeat them or give them a hard time; get good, think you're good? Get better. --> Let me elaborate as I read through the first 2 pages I saw one nub complaining about temp chains; if this bugs you, get a timeclasp. Stop thinking shit needs to be nerfed because you don't wanna make adjustments to counter the shit that bugs you.

2. All the fkn obstacles in sarn arena; that shit's lame, especially with the pathing on movement skills as shitty as it is.

3. Any/all secondary damage forms, and whatever else have you that cannot be blocked, evade, dodged, or otherwise circumvented.
There will never be a thing called balance, 'broken' is a core feature of arpg's .

But still i wish my melee char would get some love from ggg and leo some more xp per mission .. :)

In the mean time i will just sit here and wait for better times to come :

* on subject: Icestorm, Raging Spirits, Crit ( i want more than 3)

ign Elmi_EQ
Last edited by HenkCCAA on Oct 13, 2016, 1:19:00 PM
1) WORMBLAST - just cheating. worms for f*gs
2) Bleeding (especially with projectile double dip) - 10k es for less than a second... just too much
3) Explosive arrows - no counter
#RussiaIaATerroristState
"
2) Bleeding

You're absolutely right and it's gone on for too long. I think the immediate solution should be undertaken in three parts. First they should bring in a flask mod for removing it, it's ridiculous that virtually all status effects have this but bleed. Next I suggest a small investment item that simply removes or cuts down some of the damage from bleed, maybe a like an amulet or ring, heck even a node on the tree, that makes it so you don't take the bonus damage from bleed while moving. Finally I suggest a heavy investment item, like gloves or boots, hell even a helm, that just flat out makes you immune to it.

Please consider that I play a heavy bleeder when you consider my recommendations, this isn't just someone else sick of how untouched bleed has been in the past updates but someone who plays it and knows how op it is.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
hi, can i join to conversation?

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
hi, can i join to conversation?

Oh I had no idea.

Geez, next you'll be telling me there's some pathfinder hocus pocus that can actually make pots remove the bleed effect or make you immune during flask effect or something, do me a favor and don't tell me if there is, I can't afford for such info to get out into the public eye.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
Alpha was joking I hope because everything he mentioned is already in the game ^^ (staunching, blood grip, death's door).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info