[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

"
15107514 wrote:
"
Khannon wrote:
Been rolling Juggernaut version now for awhile. I have some questions related how to approach upgrading gear.

Because your showcases items are not possible to obtain or really impossible in league. How do you cap resistances with Kaom heart? Currently, I use triple rest boots, high double res belt, high triple res ring, and even jewel+ extra talent point just to cap out resistances, it's really hard with kaom heart. Also losing a lot of potential damage from rings as ones in your showcase are just way to good.

Build works and does well, but if you ever get or happen to have gear that is not so top-end and put it together for showcase it would give better picture how to choose pieces.

Another question how much atk speed do I want from jewels? So much stuff is mixed with juggernaut/berserker.

if you happen to have time at all, could you check my gear and give tips how to approach upgrading? It feels impossible and how to go with gems.

Also which is then ultimately better for juggernaut from unique list 6L coil or Kaom heart?

Same for berserker? it points towards to kaom heart being prime, but again the topend gear your showcase kind of confuses how to get certain stuff like resists with kaom heart and ll the uniqs...

Your character is set on private i can't view your character to help you.

The Berserker and Juggernaut recommended setups are completely different think of it as bascially 2 different guides in 1 guide.

You want all attack on all your jewels at least Life/attack speed/optional/optional on all 7 jewels

You need very good resistance gear to cap your resistance on with kaom's as Kaom's heart tends to be the end game setup + combining with high resistance gear.

I say a regular high resistance chest piece could be better for you if you are struggling with resistance gear.

I really recommend you change to berserker as since last update it's the prefered version.
Though that's totally up to you. I find it easier to clear end game content, farm, and free stats like leech and mana leech from talent tree, and lastly you will not lack dps with berserker.

iI you manage to get at least 125% elemental resistance of each kind of elemental for all your pieces of gear combined you can reach the cap. so for example if you have 2 gear with 45% elemental resistance of all kind you will only need another gear with 35% elemental resistance of all kind.

Lastly: my gear is just my gear is just there to let people see what i have in storage for use so just ignore it. Also I don't use that chest piece on my gear showcase anymore I alternate between Kaom's Heart and Carcass Jack for berserker.

If you have any more question or concerns leave a reply and dont' forget you unprivate your character tab so i can check your gear and stuff to see what i can do for you for further improvement.

Thanks for reply,
I removed privacy settings, duh didn't know I had it on even...

I'm interested to convert into berserker build now too.

Alright so the jewewls should have have % atk speed+life, what would be better optionals to look for? More attack speed or increased damage would still be good in mix?

What about skill gem, you've mentioned what skill gems build(s) could run, but primarily EQ is best for maps+bosses? Is sweep good to have in pocket for boss fights?

I have decent budget to spend for upgrades, but I've been struggeling what to look for how to optimize my char, and now I'm more interested about berserker.

I hope you can now take a look on my char/build to suggest approach or changes with berserker in mind too. Current build is till juggernaut base, but I've got your berserker end game tree ready to launch unless there's changes I should go for. I'm also not capped on these jewels at all, I can increase my jewels budget by a lot still too.

Another quick question, does bleed removal flask insant or 50% instant+over time is important? I guess over time prevents bleed to be applied, I have insant chill remove, only flask I'm missing or not got vinktar.

Getting enlightment 3/4 is been taking forever too so my offense/defense aura setup is not really fixed, I just generally run hatred+ash.

"
Khannon wrote:
"
15107514 wrote:
"
Khannon wrote:
Been rolling Juggernaut version now for awhile. I have some questions related how to approach upgrading gear.

Because your showcases items are not possible to obtain or really impossible in league. How do you cap resistances with Kaom heart? Currently, I use triple rest boots, high double res belt, high triple res ring, and even jewel+ extra talent point just to cap out resistances, it's really hard with kaom heart. Also losing a lot of potential damage from rings as ones in your showcase are just way to good.

Build works and does well, but if you ever get or happen to have gear that is not so top-end and put it together for showcase it would give better picture how to choose pieces.

Another question how much atk speed do I want from jewels? So much stuff is mixed with juggernaut/berserker.

if you happen to have time at all, could you check my gear and give tips how to approach upgrading? It feels impossible and how to go with gems.

Also which is then ultimately better for juggernaut from unique list 6L coil or Kaom heart?

Same for berserker? it points towards to kaom heart being prime, but again the topend gear your showcase kind of confuses how to get certain stuff like resists with kaom heart and ll the uniqs...

Your character is set on private i can't view your character to help you.

The Berserker and Juggernaut recommended setups are completely different think of it as bascially 2 different guides in 1 guide.

You want all attack on all your jewels at least Life/attack speed/optional/optional on all 7 jewels

You need very good resistance gear to cap your resistance on with kaom's as Kaom's heart tends to be the end game setup + combining with high resistance gear.

I say a regular high resistance chest piece could be better for you if you are struggling with resistance gear.

I really recommend you change to berserker as since last update it's the prefered version.
Though that's totally up to you. I find it easier to clear end game content, farm, and free stats like leech and mana leech from talent tree, and lastly you will not lack dps with berserker.

iI you manage to get at least 125% elemental resistance of each kind of elemental for all your pieces of gear combined you can reach the cap. so for example if you have 2 gear with 45% elemental resistance of all kind you will only need another gear with 35% elemental resistance of all kind.

Lastly: my gear is just my gear is just there to let people see what i have in storage for use so just ignore it. Also I don't use that chest piece on my gear showcase anymore I alternate between Kaom's Heart and Carcass Jack for berserker.

If you have any more question or concerns leave a reply and dont' forget you unprivate your character tab so i can check your gear and stuff to see what i can do for you for further improvement.

Thanks for reply,
I removed privacy settings, duh didn't know I had it on even...

I'm interested to convert into berserker build now too.

Alright so the jewewls should have have % atk speed+life, what would be better optionals to look for? More attack speed or increased damage would still be good in mix?

What about skill gem, you've mentioned what skill gems build(s) could run, but primarily EQ is best for maps+bosses? Is sweep good to have in pocket for boss fights?

I have decent budget to spend for upgrades, but I've been struggeling what to look for how to optimize my char, and now I'm more interested about berserker.

I hope you can now take a look on my char/build to suggest approach or changes with berserker in mind too. Current build is till juggernaut base, but I've got your berserker end game tree ready to launch unless there's changes I should go for. I'm also not capped on these jewels at all, I can increase my jewels budget by a lot still too.

Another quick question, does bleed removal flask insant or 50% instant+over time is important? I guess over time prevents bleed to be applied, I have insant chill remove, only flask I'm missing or not got vinktar.

Getting enlightment 3/4 is been taking forever too so my offense/defense aura setup is not really fixed, I just generally run hatred+ash.

Your gear is perfect nothing needed to be changed.

Only changes: Talent tree from juggernaut to Berserker

I will mention wearing carcass jack but it's optional though i recommend it for casual mapping you notice a (BIG) difference when you map.

Kaom's heart =bossing (malachai/uber atziri) & (safer alternative)

N1. dmg modifer on jewels = attack speed

N2. dmg modifer on jewels = Increase damage %

N1. Defense modifer on jewels= Life

N2. Defense modifer for jewels = resistance only if ur resistance is not capped

I highly recommend you to get a carcass jack using a (Qualitied Sweep)

3. If your planning to run an Abysuss on berserker there are couple of (MANDATORY) things you need to keep in mind and 100% MUST DO.

REQUIRED

2. Hatred + Grace + enlighten 4 + (Iron reflex from talent tree)
Needed

Grace vs Determination vs Arctic armor

Grace = Physical damage mitgation (18%) ONLY WITH IRON REFLEXES

Determination = Physical damage mitgation 10%

Arctic armor = Physical damage mitgiation 13% (only if stationary)

3. lastly you really only need 1 instant life flask though though i think 2 instant life flask is better

If I missed anything let me know. If you have anymore questions or concerns pm or leave a reply. Thanks once again for spending your time and investing into my build :)
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 29, 2016, 10:08:29 AM
I have a question with regards to Kaom's Heart. Is the fire damage % important at all?
"
kira1414 wrote:
I have a question with regards to Kaom's Heart. Is the fire damage % important at all?

For the most part no, but it does benefit a bit if your using herald of ash.
"
15107514 wrote:

For the most part no, but it does benefit a bit if your using herald of ash.

Ah thanks! Guess I will just look for the cheapest Kaom's Heart out there. :)
Helo yesturday i was lucky in uber lab h enchant and got
its preaty awesome i think but bether to take inc aoe ? i think angle do the same
Hi there,

I have some questions:

1. I mostly want to do maps and Uber Lab runs. The right choice for this is using the slayer-version, right?
2. How would be the movement speed of the slayer-version?
3. Would you suggest getting a Kaom's Heart or a Carcass Jack for the slayer-version?

Thanks!
"
Hi there,

I have some questions:

1. I mostly want to do maps and Uber Lab runs. The right choice for this is using the slayer-version, right?
3. Would you suggest getting a Kaom's Heart or a Carcass Jack for the slayer-version?

Thanks!

1. Any version would work for bossing
2. Attack speed = faster leap slam = more mobility= more movement speed
3. Carcass Jack for slayer version (as the build is heavily aoe focused though using kaom's heart is not a bad choice just carcass jack will benefit Slayer more.
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 30, 2016, 3:34:18 PM
"
Shecutor wrote:
Helo yesturday i was lucky in uber lab h enchant and got
its preaty awesome i think but bether to take inc aoe ? i think angle do the same

I prefer angle as aoe is something easier to get for ground slam
"
15107514 wrote:
"
Hi there,

I have some questions:

Thanks!

1. Any version would work for bossing
2. Attack speed = faster leap slam = more mobility= more movement speed
3. Carcass Jack for slayer version (as the build is heavily aoe focused though using kaom's heart is not a bad choice just carcass jack will benefit Slayer more.

Thanks for the fast reply, I appreciate it. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info