[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

"
Shecutor wrote:
Ok man so i was make some change i use kaom now and i was respect iron and i take those 3 aps nodes and its insane ! rly 7 k hp and this aps its fine i wil swap for iron sure but i need 1 more lvl to get iron and this aps nodes for now i feel fine if you wana check my char and told me if atm its somethink to upgrade i am open for dialoque :)

Hey,
sounds great so far if you need anymore help just let me know :)
!updated Added Slayer alternative for the build
I have a question. How do you gain endurance charges vs bosses like Izaro?
"
kira1414 wrote:

Talent tree Staff node (Smashing Strikes):

20% increase physical damage with staves
10% to gain endurance charge on Melee Critical Strike
30% increase global critical strike chance with staves
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 29, 2016, 5:38:19 AM
"
15107514 wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:

I have that and I wasn't able to tank Uber izaro using berserker unlike Juggernaut. I was able to kill him really fast there. Just couldn't sustain through. Acuity a must for that?
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
15107514 wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:

I have that and I wasn't able to tank Uber izaro using berserker unlike Juggernaut. I was able to kill him really fast there. Just couldn't sustain through. Acuity a must for that?

Hey,
You need to follow the guide :) If you do not own an acuity you aren't suppose to wear an abysuss with berserker. You should wearing maligaro's, Kaom's Heart, and rat's nest. If you really want to run an abysuss with berserker you need to run

Grace+ Hatred + enlighten 4 + iron reflexes ( from talent tree)

and

To take 0 damage from izaro :)
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 29, 2016, 6:06:52 AM
hi Mate, thats definitly the most work i've ever seen in a guide...sometimes a little TOO much of pictures and everything xD but realy realy nice sh*t :D

so what would you recommend slayer or zerker for UBER aziri, izaro, core etc?

budget is about 40 ex on proph so 6L weapon/armor + acuity "ezy" to get ^^

recommended attack with zerker is sweep ?

btw. is this build playable with 6L Atziri disfavour ? or should it be staff cause of the endu on knockback skill ?
Last edited by Mekadrill on Jul 29, 2016, 6:51:48 AM
"
Mekadrill wrote:
hi Mate, thats definitly the most work i've ever seen in a guide...sometimes a little TOO much of pictures and everything xD but realy realy nice sh*t :D

so what would you recommend slayer or zerker for UBER aziri, izaro, core etc?

budget is about 40 ex on proph so 6L weapon/armor + acuity "ezy" to get ^^

recommended attack with zerker is sweep ?

btw. is this build playable with 6L Atziri disfavour ? or should it be staff cause of the endu on knockback skill ?

Juggernaut: Hardcore

Berserker: Boss killer

Slayer: Fastest map clearer, leveling, progresser

Best main skill setup listed in order: Sweep, Earthquake, Groundslam, Sunder, Icecrash

Do not go axe with this build it will not work use staff instead. Because you cannot generate endurance charges without playing staff and also axe has no crit nodes on the tree as this is a crit base build that ultilzes acuity guanlets to instant leech back with crit.

Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 29, 2016, 6:58:48 AM
"
15107514 wrote:

Hey,
You need to follow the guide :) If you do not own an acuity you aren't suppose to wear an abysuss with berserker. You should wearing maligaro's, Kaom's Heart, and rat's nest. If you really want to run an abysuss with berserker you need to run

and

I did not use grace in my test run on Izaro under berserker tree so that could be the cause.

Currently not able to switch to 6L Hege + Kaom's heart cos I was following your Juggernaut recommendation and invested everything I got into 6L lightning coil. Gonna take a while before I can switch to Kaom.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
15107514 wrote:

Hey,

and

I did not use grace in my test run on Izaro under berserker tree so that could be the cause.

Currently not able to switch to 6L Hege + Kaom's heart cos I was following your Juggernaut recommendation and invested everything I got into 6L lightning coil. Gonna take a while before I can switch to Kaom.

Using coil is still fine just Kaom highly recommended Just foucs on running Hatred+grace+ iron reflexes and you won't have trouble with Izaro at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info