[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

I ran Norse's build last league, and can honestly say the dmg is pretty terrible until you get cospris will and a 450+ pdps weapon. Unfortunately both of those are quite expensive to get early league (especially considering the colors you need for the cospris chest) so I was drawn to AngryAA's variant here instead for 2.6. I'm a bit worried to run with it though as I've never run a EQ Jugg before and dont know if it will have enough damage to still safely do izaro phases, but maybe you guys could shed some light on it.
"
I ran Norse's build last league, and can honestly say the dmg is pretty terrible until you get cospris will and a 450+ pdps weapon. Unfortunately both of those are quite expensive to get early league (especially considering the colors you need for the cospris chest) so I was drawn to AngryAA's variant here instead for 2.6. I'm a bit worried to run with it though as I've never run a EQ Jugg before and dont know if it will have enough damage to still safely do izaro phases, but maybe you guys could shed some light on it.

For me it was the character i did the most izaro runs on ever. started at lvl 80 with runs. with a 5l marohi, ripped at like lvl 86 on a full key, full charged, elemental izaro. Ran in the totem that makes u take extra damage and got one shot eventualy. But it was fun, also it was OK for mapping :)
"
Just Follow Norses Slayer Build and apply it to Juggernaut. Take the same Juggernaut Ascendancy Nodes as this guide tells you to. A good Axe that provides bleed was the Uul Netol Axe.
I´ll try to fit in Verusos Battering Rams for that 36% increased dmg and shock immunity.
Other than that I´m gonna go Dual Curse because Enfeeble Temp Chains gimps Izaro very hard.
In the Beginning I´ll be doing this with Doedres Damning.

Having never played either is jugg actually better then slayer i'm pretty torn on this.
Survability jugg
Deeps slayer

Hi AngryAA any chance you will update for 2.6?
If you don't have voidheart and disfavor the dps is meh... like REALLY meh. Tried this last league, and it was pretty bad honestly. You tank quite a bit, traps are really easy to get through but the damage is just awful without voidheart and good weapon. The build is not as good as it used to be, but if you can scrap a few runs and get some lucky drops you can get your gear a lot better and do it.
when he first posted this build it was great...it was before voidheart nerf and juggernaut nerf...i did so many full key runs ez with this build...not sure how good it is now with those 2 things nerfed
"
viper9494 wrote:
Hi AngryAA any chance you will update for 2.6?

This please :>

Can you make a budget version of this build as well as a "decked out" one?

Also an updated level 80 passive tree?

<3

I did this for shits and giggles in Breach, was really impressed with the survivability, my first 4 key run ever with Mahori.

I took NoDisco's advice and got myself

But I'm not really impressed :/

Am I doing something wrong or should I go back to:

Especially considering the AOE nerf.

Is there another Axe I should be getting?

Edit:

I don't think AngryAA is checking the forum, possible to contact him via Twitch?
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
Last edited by Darksagex on Mar 3, 2017, 8:25:34 AM
I ran this build in breach league, with great success.

And i plan to do the same now in legacy.

The build is a 100% safe Uber farmer, not a fast uber farmer. so ye, the dps seems abit low compared to other builds.

Ive done Uber lab runs on a range of different builds, and i must say even tho this one is the slowest in killing Izaro, its the best. Cuz i can't die. If i die its my own fault 100%. its unkillable in there if you just kite Izaro and hit him with full stacks.

Voidheart shouldn't be a problem to get in legacy aswell, as the "normal" versions is about 30c and Belly is 20c or so.

You should be able to farm 50c while mapping to unlock uber lab.

Edit: After level 80, just go either for HP nodes, if you feel abit squishy with full ele damage, or go Dps nodes if you feel safe and want a faster run.

The tree has changed some, but just grab the same major nodes he has, and then modify it to suit your current gear/playstyle.
Last edited by Khaldtor on Mar 6, 2017, 5:32:17 AM
So, out of curiosity, how viable is this build for legacy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info