[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

Hi Guys.

I have been looking for a super safe, easy cheap lab farmer. I know its alot to ask, but i have very limited time to play ( like 1-2 hours per day ) so i will properly never get to end game items like atziris disfavor or six link armors.

I am at the same time not a very skilled player, so i really have to be a super safe and easy to play build.
I set myself up for something to do every league, and this league its uber lab farming ( last was atziri, and i acomplished that )

Is this build still viable, especially after the nerf to ED generation ?
Are there any of you pro players that could help me to find the right buildguide to follow, or is this just the best one out there?

I just tried making one of my old charecters to a standart uberlab farmer, a AW chieftan, both with facebreakers and mauori mace, neither could do a full key run, wasent even close. They both had around 4500 life.
Hi, I could use some help.

I get the feeling I am not as tanky as I could be. I've tried a bit of mapping and get the feeling mobs still melt through me even at max Endurance charges.

I don't think it's gear related, I think more skill than anything. I barely managed to solo merc lab at 70, but still managed to get it.

First death was at 74, which is a big achievement for me. My EQ DPS was sitting at somewhere around 10k, which I thought was kind of low.

My gear at the moment:

Spoiler

With jewels I've managed to overcap resistance for elemental weakness in spite of all the uniques the character has. Using Death's Door at the moment with a bit lower res but immunity to bleed.

I talked to a friend and he is using a slightly different setup which focuses more on damage, grabbing Executioner, Wrecking Ball and Vitality Void for leech.

I am using Brass Dome with 4k HP at the moment and my friend is using Belly of the Beast along with Rumi's. He is SSF and doesn't use Voidheart or Kaom's Way, basically just yellows.

He dropped EQ for Ice Crash - Added Fire - Weapon Elemental Damage - Melee Phys - Phys to Lightning with about 30k dps in town.

I am also having a mana issue, I have a leech jewel but it doesn't nearly keep up with what I use for skills.

Any help is appreciated :>
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
Last edited by Darksagex on Feb 22, 2017, 7:58:09 AM
Hey guys,

Really intrigued by this build for my league starter. How up to date is this, assuming patch notes dont wreck this build? Do you still opt for self-cast IC before izaro slams etc? Appreciate hearing the state of this build now, and also for gear what is priority the 5l marohi then the kaoms rings and then just life and rdy to go?
"
Darksagex wrote:
Hi, I could use some help.

I get the feeling I am not as tanky as I could be. I've tried a bit of mapping and get the feeling mobs still melt through me even at max Endurance charges.

I don't think it's gear related, I think more skill than anything. I barely managed to solo merc lab at 70, but still managed to get it.

First death was at 74, which is a big achievement for me. My EQ DPS was sitting at somewhere around 10k, which I thought was kind of low.

My gear at the moment:

Spoiler

With jewels I've managed to overcap resistance for elemental weakness in spite of all the uniques the character has. Using Death's Door at the moment with a bit lower res but immunity to bleed.

I talked to a friend and he is using a slightly different setup which focuses more on damage, grabbing Executioner, Wrecking Ball and Vitality Void for leech.

I am using Brass Dome with 4k HP at the moment and my friend is using Belly of the Beast along with Rumi's. He is SSF and doesn't use Voidheart or Kaom's Way, basically just yellows.

He dropped EQ for Ice Crash - Added Fire - Weapon Elemental Damage - Melee Phys - Phys to Lightning with about 30k dps in town.

I am also having a mana issue, I have a leech jewel but it doesn't nearly keep up with what I use for skills.

Any help is appreciated :>

You can fix mana issue with gloves that have leech. I belive Earthquake is better for poison build than Icecrash due to having higher phys damage.
This build uses bleed and poison to scale damage, so tooltip dps should not be taken as a indicator.
Also most of your gems are without quality and not maxxed at all, try lvling a bit more.
"
l0gard wrote:

You can fix mana issue with gloves that have leech. I belive Earthquake is better for poison build than Icecrash due to having higher phys damage.
This build uses bleed and poison to scale damage, so tooltip dps should not be taken as a indicator.
Also most of your gems are without quality and not maxxed at all, try lvling a bit more.

Thanks for the tips! I went back to EQ about a week ago, the friend I was emulating didn't use bleed or voidheart.

My weapon at the moment:

Spoiler

I went for the Vitality Void cluster at the bottom right for better leeching options. MUCH better quality of life, mana is now even less of an issue and the damage I do also heals me!

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHnBLMFLQbGCZYLYRLhFCAUTRa7GJEaOBo-GlUhNCPTLdIuUzWSNug5DjrhOzs8BTwtPfxBP0MxRmlHfkz_TeNQR1HmVw1YY1nzXaRfP2EhZU1oZWjybydyqXTtdqx3U3h6fNmCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhVKHaozPj2CQVZHOktCWbJd5mmqexZ7Nnz6iAKLqplenMKknqZSsqq2Nr2y0L7c-u-28n702vqfAAcBmxBXE9sauxtjPftIh02_WWNi92WHawd3V5FHqGOsJ7w7vfPAf8i_yQfJF843zm_SD9kj3Mve5_Ev-Cv6P?accountName=Darksagex&characterName=Rowelor

Did Uber Izaro yesterday for the first time. 4 key run, went very smoothly. Took me about 15-20 minutes due to layout, but the fights themselves were very relaxing. He had Fonts and Conduits up, so not sure how it would be with charges.

I can recommend Death's Door for QoL, no more bleed is really nice! Sitting at 5.5k HP and overcapped res for Elemental Weakness.

This was my first full key run ever :D With 10 Endurance charges up he is very tanky.

Using this setup on my helm:

I am going to drop Frenzy in favor of something else, not sure what. The CWDT / Blood Rage is very nice for generating Frenzy charges and leeching. I was able to keep up 3 charges for most of the fights as well as for map clearing, which helps the DPS a lot.

A question does come to mind, will this build now be really bad after the AOE nerf on EQ?
2 Things. Maces are worse than Axes because of two reasons. The Axe nodes on the tree are better and
axes can have the "cause bleed on hit" mode, giving the damage a much higher ceiling than maces.
maces are only good for stun, and since we don´t build around that i don´t believe marohi erqi is really good enough.

secondly the way you solved your mana issue. you took 7 points to get to one manaleech node
and then spent the rest into life leech. i don´t think you need life leech when you have 10 endurance charges and 0.2 life regen per EC from the tree and 0.4 from kaoms way.
That´s almost 20% life regen we have right there with the other nodes on the tree.
You do not need this life leech at all.

I would try to solve the mana issues with a level 1 clarity, one jewel with manaleech on it like this guide already suggests, and if this is not enough, i would spend two points and grab mana flows
for that increased maximum mana and 40% mana regeneration rate. After that we should be fine on mana.
"
2 Things. Maces are worse than Axes because of two reasons. The Axe nodes on the tree are better and
axes can have the "cause bleed on hit" mode, giving the damage a much higher ceiling than maces.
maces are only good for stun, and since we don´t build around that i don´t believe marohi erqi is really good enough.

secondly the way you solved your mana issue. you took 7 points to get to one manaleech node
and then spent the rest into life leech. i don´t think you need life leech when you have 10 endurance charges and 0.2 life regen per EC from the tree and 0.4 from kaoms way.
That´s almost 20% life regen we have right there with the other nodes on the tree.
You do not need this life leech at all.

I would try to solve the mana issues with a level 1 clarity, one jewel with manaleech on it like this guide already suggests, and if this is not enough, i would spend two points and grab mana flows
for that increased maximum mana and 40% mana regeneration rate. After that we should be fine on mana.

Hi, I have 2 points in Mana leech, one is pure Mana and the other is HP/Mana, but I see what you are saying.

Are Axe's really better than maces for this build? Original is also using Mahori, which gives a free increased AOE. Or is it due to the Voidheart nerf?

If I have an axe with bleed, then I can drop Voidheart for something else, right? I see most people with maces, though o.O
Last edited by Darksagex on Feb 27, 2017, 9:31:28 AM
All in all you spent 7 Points going that direction. But my wording was unclear.

Do you need increased AOE for Lab ?

You can get poison through Cospris which i reccommend using anyways.

Bleed is the bigger factor than poison, because EQ is a slow heavy hitting attack.

Voidheart is good. But not as good as Axes with Bleed on it, which will have
more attack speed, more damage from the tree nodes, better utility (free onslaught on kill)
and better endgame options. (Atziris Disfavour , or a Mirror Tier 800+ DPS rare axe)

But getting an axe with bleed on it is probably not as easy as just getting a Voidheart.
Since you need Vagan lvl 7 for that. But it would open up a ring slot.

This guide already reccommends Devotos , Kaoms Way and Voidheart.
At some Point balancing resists becomes an issue as well. Especially as a league starter.

Just look at the tree though. Look at the Mace Clusters and then the Axe Clusters.
Compare the Endgame Axes vs Endgame Maces. In my eyes Maces lose out.
"
All in all you spent 7 Points going that direction. But my wording was unclear.

Do you need increased AOE for Lab ?

You can get poison through Cospris which i reccommend using anyways.

Bleed is the bigger factor than poison, because EQ is a slow heavy hitting attack.

Voidheart is good. But not as good as Axes with Bleed on it, which will have
more attack speed, more damage from the tree nodes, better utility (free onslaught on kill)
and better endgame options. (Atziris Disfavour , or a Mirror Tier 800+ DPS rare axe)

But getting an axe with bleed on it is probably not as easy as just getting a Voidheart.
Since you need Vagan lvl 7 for that. But it would open up a ring slot.

This guide already reccommends Devotos , Kaoms Way and Voidheart.
At some Point balancing resists becomes an issue as well. Especially as a league starter.

Just look at the tree though. Look at the Mace Clusters and then the Axe Clusters.
Compare the Endgame Axes vs Endgame Maces. In my eyes Maces lose out.

I've (thankfully) managed to overcap my resists with the current gear I have, including all the uniques I'm wearing.

I'm new to melee so forgive the questions ^.^

How would you respec my tree then? Sitting at lvl 87 at the moment with all 3 Oak kills form bandit.

My char is Rowelor :D

Your characters are private though :(
Just Follow Norses Slayer Build and apply it to Juggernaut. Take the same Juggernaut Ascendancy Nodes as this guide tells you to. A good Axe that provides bleed was the Uul Netol Axe.
I´ll try to fit in Verusos Battering Rams for that 36% increased dmg and shock immunity.
Other than that I´m gonna go Dual Curse because Enfeeble Temp Chains gimps Izaro very hard.
In the Beginning I´ll be doing this with Doedres Damning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info