[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

"
SaintLucifer wrote:
So, out of curiosity, how viable is this build for legacy?

I'm running it now at 75, i did merciless lab like it was absolute nothing, face tanking izaro all the way. Havent unlocked uber lab yet. But i'll post here when i do and tell you guys how it went. most likley just as easy as ever :)
Any update on your progress Khaldtor?

I'm feeling at kind of a loss on how to do Izaro, traps are easy and the first two fights are easy.

The last I just end up getting absolutely rekt, am I doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated.
IGN CuppingBallsAllDay
"
Any update on your progress Khaldtor?

I'm feeling at kind of a loss on how to do Izaro, traps are easy and the first two fights are easy.

The last I just end up getting absolutely rekt, am I doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Im currently playing this build on Legacy, and I did 30 uberlab runs so far. It really depends on Izaro's buffs that day. Sometimes I can facetank his slams without any struggle, sometimes I have to dodge his attacks or I die. With 7k+ life and 9 endurance charges, you should be able to tackle him most of the time.
Last edited by ShiRaekWon on Mar 14, 2017, 2:48:28 PM
I'm at level 80 and tried to take down uber izaro. I think I have two or three problems.

Problem 1: My damage is a bit low which prolongs the fight and my chances of getting killed. I have a 5 link with conc effect and the other red gems.

Problem 2: I'm not too familiar with the fight, so I think I try to kill him with the EQ Shockwave and Warchief Totem. I think this build is meant for you to be upfront in Izaro's face, which allows you to benefit from fortify.

Problem 3. I'm at 5.3k health. I need more.

If my damage and hp pool were a little higher, I think it is very doable... but slow.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
I tested EQ shockwave and I get fortify from it.

Besides low damage, I think the issue I have is low health Regen. When I get bit by Izaro, it takes a while for it to climb up.
is it just me or is the dps total shit? I've gotten all the dps nodes on tree, only life left. I'm left with like 12.5k dps on a 5l
Even with voidheart and curse it feels like im doing no dmg? Anyone know how to improve the build? I'm not worried about speed killing Izaro, more of being able to kill his phases reliably
"
BlueGhostU wrote:
is it just me or is the dps total shit? I've gotten all the dps nodes on tree, only life left. I'm left with like 12.5k dps on a 5l
Even with voidheart and curse it feels like im doing no dmg? Anyone know how to improve the build? I'm not worried about speed killing Izaro, more of being able to kill his phases reliably

I'm in the same boat with comparable DPS. The goal is to upgrade to an atziri disfavor when you get the chance because this shit ain't cutting it, lol.
I don't know, so far i'm not having much issue with it. This build is mostly about being safe and staying alive than really rushing lab. Also i'm loving this belt:

It's basically free permanent onslaught with it.
I got around 6,3k HP on my Uber farmer.

havent got time to play much since my last post, still need one more seal to unlock uberlab.

But for all ive read, nothing about this build changed very much if anything during the patch.

It's quite simple. If you got 6k hp and 9 charges up, you can't die unless you hang around to long.

keep track of your buffs, if immortal call goes away and you're there with 3 charges and he makes a strong atk, you will die.

Ive been hit by everything he got, and i don't die. ever.

Im running artic armour, Herald of ash and vitality. With a stone golem and 9 endurance charges. And at last, enfeeble with the cast on damage taken. He can hit me for 95% of my hp, then i just leap away and run around. and im back at max hp in to time.

Last phase, keep your totem and golem up, don't get greedy and it shouldn't be a problem!
So my experience is, that without brass dome even with 6k life it's quite hard to complete uber lab. I'm currently rocking 6,1k hp, 16k EQ dps with Hezmana's - I picked Hezmana to avoid early league mana problems. Theoretical dps could be around 30k with 6L and and conc effect, but without steady currency flow from lab it's hard to get 6L.
Last league I got into uber farming a bit later and Brass dome was dirt cheap, when this league started, the price started from 2ex for 2 socket unlinked and low rolls to 15ex good rolls 6L.
So right now Im considering turning herald of ash off and using determination to boost armor while waiting for brass dome prices to drop.
It's quite clear that the original build didn't have to worry about armor or such because IC uptime was 100%.

Yes the build can survive izaro's slams as it is, but without Brass Dome it's quite impossible to just faceroll Izaro.

Also to people saying dps is the problem, as the build uses bleed and poison to scale damage, survivability is more important than damage, if you can faceroll Izaro with any mods, the poison & bleed will kill him quite fast even with 10k dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info