PoE-ItemInfo Script (Version 2.3+)

holy lord. this is such an amazing addon. i can't thank you enough for continuing the upkeep of this highly useful script. my mapping life would not be worthwhile without it.

"
Sundrino wrote:
hi i have a feature request regarding gems
it would be cool if the script would show what quality does to a gem when using the script on a gem this would make it easier to determine if flipping a lv20 is worth it or buying a % gem without looking it up on the wiki.
right now you only get for example "Freezing Pulse Gem Level 5" but a second line "1% quality does xxx" would be helpful.

this. all of this. how hard would it be to implement?

i've also wondered, and should probably read through the thread to see if it contains the answer, but do you parse the wiki with python (or somesuch) or (surely not) do you do it by hand?
Legacy SC IGN: TotenkinderAlstar
SC IGN: AlephAlphaNil

When I was young / Yeah I used to believe it / That the stars in the night sky
Were suns that refused to sink / And then I sank
Last edited by cst003 on Jul 27, 2016, 1:17:39 PM
"
Sundrino wrote:
hi i have a feature request regarding gems

"
cst003 wrote:
this. all of this. how hard would it be to implement?

I think the gem info is comparibly easy to implement and I already thought about it a good week ago aswell. Consider this to be work in progress.
Edit: Done. Will be in the next release.

"
cst003 wrote:
i've also wondered, and should probably read through the thread to see if it contains the answer, but do you parse the wiki with python (or somesuch) or (surely not) do you do it by hand?

It is with python, but I didn't write to code for that, you can find the scripts at underbent's github. I do adjust some parts of the fetched files by hand though, mostly the unique data file.
Last edited by aRTy42 on Jul 27, 2016, 6:44:05 PM
================================
from aRTy42
* New feature: Gem quality info. Full 20% quality effect and effect per quality point get displayed.
* Completely restructured jewels: Separated both the affix parsing code and the data files. This change should have no visible impact ingame. Please report bugs if you notice any.
* Corrected a few value ranges and detection errors for jewels. Legacy Crit Multiplier for jewels in standard did not get a special detection though, you will get something like "n/a (0) <new value range> T0" there.
* Added Tora crafts "increased Trap and Mine damage" and "increased Trap Throwing and Mine Laying Speed"
* Updated Divination Cards with wiki infos
"
aRTy42 wrote:

I think the gem info is comparibly easy to implement and I already thought about it a good week ago aswell. Consider this to be work in progress.
Edit: Done. Will be in the next release.

Thank you awesome job!
Thank you so much for this script, I can't live without it! It's became a daily necessity for me to use it. Keep up the great work man!
Getting this error msg.

thanks
"
kyross wrote:
Getting this error msg.

When do you get that? On starting the script, when using it on items in general, or when using it on a specific item?
starting the script. sorry
"
kyross wrote:
starting the script. sorry

I currently can't find a reason why that would happen. Do you use a recent autohotkey version?
Yea, I'm a dumb ass. lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info