PoE-ItemInfo Script (Version 2.3+)

I added a hotkey to allow a signal in alteration crafting.

Use case:

User Desires STOP signal when item rolls (or has potential to augment):
{"to maximum Energy Shield":2,"increased maximum Energy Shield":2}
{"to all Attributes":2,"to Intelligence":3}

{searchstring:maximumTier,...}

It can't be pulled because aRTy42 branch has functionality changes based on SHIFT being depressed.
I'd like to have a place to communicate. /r/pathofexiledev and github both seem non ideal.

"
I'd like to have a place to communicate. /r/pathofexiledev and github both seem non ideal.

I would suggest forum PM or the "issues" section on github.
"
aRTy42 wrote:
"
datbabykilla wrote:
Can I make a suggestion?

Would it be possible to add a section that would show the DPS, ES, Armour, etc. with the highest possible Master Craft on the item?

I'll take a look at that, but it is not that easy I think. No promises yet.

Hey Arty,

Great updates as usual. loading up the script every time I boot up Path of Exile is a daily ritual for me. It's definitely as much a part of the game as loot filters for me. Even as someone who's played for 2 years, it's still so damn handy. I just wish new players would catch on, because in the most generalized sense, it's simply the best and easiest way to know if something might have worth. Just look at the tiers!

Hopefully you're a little buttered up now so that I can ask if you've had any luck with the master craft idea? As I said before, I really have no idea what it would take, so don't think I'm counting on it or something lol. Sure would be nice for the new league though ;p Honestly though the reason for this reply is offer my help for any grunt work, if there is any. I wouldn't have a problem with anything that's fairly straight forward, but difficult because of the amount of work. spread-sheeting all the master craft into a single doc or something like that I guess.

LMK
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
Last edited by datbabykilla on Aug 24, 2016, 2:51:59 AM
"
datbabykilla wrote:
if you've had any luck with the master craft idea?

One issue is that the current script results are not fully reliable, in particular with composite mods. Having additional functions rely on those results seems a bit risky. I'm not sure if people would be happy with the script giving crafting advice that won't work out every so often, because the affix count was wrong (so there is no slot to craft) or the mod is not available. Also the choice between added physical or elemental damage crafts does not seem that simple, so I guess you had to display both, right?

I didn't work that much on the script for the last few weeks though because I had other things on my mind, so your idea isn't off the table.
I'm getting an error with the script every time I've tried starting it.

"
Error at line 3 in #include file
C:\Users\xxxx\Desktop\POE-ItemInfo-2.3.07\data\Messages.txt

The following variable name contains an illegal character:
'Msg["Unhandles"]"

The program will exit.

I'm attempting to open the .ahk directing from the folder, so I'm not sure what could be the problem.
Once I post an offer in a thread, I never check back. If I win something, please PM me.

IGN: _Keone
"
I'm getting an error with the script every time I've tried starting it.

I'm attempting to open the .ahk directing from the folder, so I'm not sure what could be the problem.

Try installing the latest autohotkey version.
ty. extremely usefull script.
Rampage Rank 7 lv 100 BONJWA_TOP_DAWG
Talisman SC Rank 7 Lv 100 LaBonjwa_Neymar
I'm getting an error at line 146-

#include file "C:\Users\Josh\Desktop\data\version.txt" cannot be opened.

The program will now exit.

AHK verison is 1.1.24.01
Last edited by The_Honeybadger on Aug 31, 2016, 1:04:13 PM
"
I'm getting an error at line 146-

#include file "C:\Users\Josh\Desktop\data\version.txt" cannot be opened.

Do not move the .ahk file out of its folder. If you want the script directly accessible on your desktop or something alike, create a shortcut to the .ahk file or put the entire folder on your desktop.
This script is one of the best additions to Path of Exile in my opinion. I've used it in its various iterations for a long time now, and I'm super happy it has continued support. It has helped me develop a sense for what items are good and bad, and I know most of the values tiers by heart now.

It is an indispensable tool for this game, and I love you guys! Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info