PoE-ItemInfo Script (Version 2.3+)

"
Direktor wrote:
This script is one of the best additions to Path of Exile in my opinion. I've used it in its various iterations for a long time now, and I'm super happy it has continued support. It has helped me develop a sense for what items are good and bad, and I know most of the values tiers by heart now.

It is an indispensable tool for this game, and I love you guys! Thanks!

could be even better if ggg wouldn't boycott tool developers with their hybrid affixes.

i really hoped that they took the time and will to copy a item's separate affixes to the win clipboard in the next patch. nope. disappointed, really!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 31, 2016, 4:49:44 PM
Hey there, thanks so much for taking this over!

Just a quick heads up, this script will have issues with Atlas of Worlds, since the wording of flat damage mods changes they no longer get displayed (just a blank line instead).
"
Just a quick heads up, this script will have issues with Atlas of Worlds, since the wording of flat damage mods changes they no longer get displayed (just a blank line instead).

Thanks, I'm aware. Every two number range mod of the format "#-#" will change to "# to #" because of the new essences.
"
vio wrote:

could be even better if ggg wouldn't boycott tool developers with their hybrid affixes.

i really hoped that they took the time and will to copy a item's separate affixes to the win clipboard in the next patch. nope. disappointed, really!

that would be nice but i don't think it will happen because ggg´s stand regarding advantage through knowledge of the game. they want people to do extreme research in order to gain an edge in the game as part of a strategy.
there are so many small things they could easily display/tell newer players but don't do it in order to reward the hardcore players who know every inch of the games mechanics. for example you can snipe cheap rares with a hibrid affix(spelldamage/mana hybrid for example) and mastercraft (pure spelldamage) to make the rare much more valuable and this is an intended strategy to make money which is encouraged by ggg.

But yeah i'd like to have prefixes/suffixes listed on items too so lets see if we get that sometime :)

ps: the most annoying stat for me is item rarity you can't tell if its a prefix or suffix or both rolled on an item
================================
from aRTy42
*Basic support for the new value range format ("#-#" was changed to "# to #"). The script will continue to display its results as before.
*Map and Divination card information was not updated yet. This will follow in a few days once there is enough on the wiki.
*Fixed how the "AdditionalMacros" file was included to support shortcuts to the script from the start menu and task bar.

This is a rather minor update to hopefully keep the script compatible with the new affix formats ingame right from the start.
Thank you for the quick update arty!
Not working right for me, just noticed the dps from elemental soyrces not being properly counted,,I ran several bows i have with my autohotkey script and it looks like it is handling my Phys bows DPS ok but bow like Voltaxic shows as 96dps,,,way off base since the stats on that bow are 32-96 phys,,and 1-306 lightning,,,its not counting lightning at all looks like,,same for the other elements as well
Any fixes out for this yet ? NVM looks like i just needed to update,,btw I still aint very good with this,,i always have a time of it getting the right file on my desktop .I keep H pnned to taskbar and right click it,,,then i click the PoEitem info to run it,,dont know if thats correct but it works,,,old dogs and new tricks :) thx for keeping this script going it has become my most valued asset where game items are concerned.

thx grizz
Remember when high end gear was really high end !
Classic Audio all the way,olderthandirt and twice as
Grizzly :)
Last edited by Grizzledmoe on Sep 3, 2016, 3:06:47 AM
Script is working great for me, but how do i remove that annoying message from the top right corner that says "Too Low"?

EDIT: NVM that was a overlay size message i believe, you remove it by pressing f9
Last edited by Chilipepper on Sep 4, 2016, 6:40:00 AM
Ty for taking over this project and maintaining it. It's EXTREMELY useful :)
1 luv u!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info