PoE-ItemInfo Script (Version 2.3+)

"
aRTy42 wrote:
New version available

(v2.3.05 missed a few changes)

Excellent work! Thank you so much for the fast response and fix!

I've become so dependent on this tool I found the game nearly unplayable last night. GGG should be paying you.
Hey man nice work, this is really neat! Finding this now couldn't be better timing because I've recently acquired a physical wand and have been wondering what are the divine ranges? Normally I can just tell but this is one tricky beast.

Here's the wand in question:
Spoiler

Rarity: Rare
Ghoul Gnarl
Imbued Wand
--------
Wand
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 100-195 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 11.04% (augmented)
Attacks per Second: 1.67 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 61
Int: 188
--------
Sockets: B-B-B
--------
Item Level: 79
--------
37% increased Spell Damage
--------
136% increased Physical Damage
Adds 19-38 Physical Damage
38% increased Critical Strike Chance
+415 to Accuracy Rating
11% increased Attack Speed
--------
Note: NOT FOR SALE

If you haven't already guessed the main affix im curious about, it's the x-y physical. Tempered can roll: 16-22 & 33-38 (T2 ilvl 65)
Flaring can roll: 19-25 & 38-45 (T1 ilvl 77)

As you can tell 19-38 can fit into both brackets. It would be a very substantial dps gain if i were to divine it and it happened to be Flaring. Can the script tell forsure which one it is?

Here's what the defualt script came up with:
Spoiler
Ghoul Gnarl
Imbued Wand
Base Level: 59
Max Sockets: 3
Phys DPS: 246.3
Elem DPS: 0.0
Chaos DPS: 0.0
Total DPS: 246.3
--------
Affixes (6):
3 Prefixes
3 Suffixes
--------
136% increased Phy… 135-154 40-179 T3 P
Adds 19-38 Physica… 19-45 1-45 T1 P
38% increased Crit… 35-38 10-38 T1 S
+415 to Accuracy R… - * CP+S
11% increased Atta… 11-13 5-16 T2 S

Also, it's not a big deal, but did you say an " * " symbolizes master craft? I'm only curious because the attack speed was the only thing crafted onto this wand?

Anyway, would love to know what you think! Pretty new to all this, and I read the readme but didnt see any exact details.

Keep up the good work though!
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
"
datbabykilla wrote:
Hey man nice work, this is really neat! Finding this now couldn't be better timing because I've recently acquired a physical wand and have been wondering what are the divine ranges? Normally I can just tell but this is one tricky beast.

From what I see it can't be deduced in any way, not even with vendor tricks. The script could only guess the T1 I think.

It can also simply look at the brackets, only faster than humans. In uncertain cases however like here the script can make errors, and making the script always detect and report ambiguity is really difficult.

The * marks cases where the player should doublecheck the result, mostly it is for composite affixes, since those are often guesswork with their ranges.
Last edited by aRTy42 on Jul 20, 2016, 2:02:38 PM
"
aRTy42 wrote:
"
datbabykilla wrote:

From what I see it can't be deduced in any way, not even with vendor tricks. The script could only guess the T1 I think.

It can also simply look at the brackets, only faster than humans. In uncertain cases however like here the script can make errors, and making the script always detect and report ambiguity is really difficult.

The * marks cases where the player should doublecheck the result, mostly it is for composite affixes, since those are often guesswork with their ranges.

Ah alright, to be honest this is the outcome I expected. The only possible thing I could think of is maybe the name somehow clued you in on what bracket you rolled.

Still great QOL find for myself though! I'm definitely what you'd consider an altoholic, so naturally I'm constantly alt-tabbing to poeaffix, which is pretty annoying after a whiile. I rally like the simplicity of the white box, and the easy UI that allows you to change the settings on the fly.

Anyway, guess all thats left is to divine! Although I almost don't want too because I've got a bad feeling its Tempered.
"
aRTy42 wrote:
New version available

Excellent.

New report: some jewel affixes are not detected correctly. Examples below.

Spoiler

Mine damage blanked
"
Rarity: Magic
Sabotage Cobalt Jewel of Menace
--------
--------
15% increased Mine Damage
11% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
--------
Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.

2-line ele ailment suffix listed as 2 suffixes (note: also happens with shock&ignite)
"
Carrion Prism
Crimson Jewel
--------
Item Level: 71
--------
8% increased Attack Speed with Maces
0.3% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life
6% increased Projectile Speed
14% increased Freeze Duration on Enemies
2% chance to Freeze
--------
Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.

Misdetected mod: crit multi w/ 1h melee weapons
"
Brood Solace
Crimson Jewel
--------
Item Level: 70
--------
+12% to Critical Strike Multiplier with One Handed Melee Weapons
+10 to Dexterity and Intelligence
+12% to Fire and Lightning Resistances
--------

Misdetected mod: increased stun/block recovery
"
Rarity: Magic
Harming Crimson Jewel of Recovery
--------
Item Level: 77
--------
18% increased Critical Strike Chance with One Handed Melee Weapons
10% increased Stun and Block Recovery
--------

Misdetected mod: block chance while dual wielding
"
Empyrean Ornament
Viridian Jewel
--------
Item Level: 67
--------
1% additional Block Chance while Dual Wielding
+13% to Lightning Resistance
10% increased Area Damage
--------

Misdetected mod: crit multi with fire skills (note: also happens with lightning skills)
"
Cataclysm Sliver
Viridian Jewel
--------
Item Level: 67
--------
16% increased Physical Damage with Daggers
+11% to Critical Strike Multiplier with Fire Skills
8% increased Projectile Speed
--------

Misdetected mod: weapon crit multi while dual wielding
"
Apocalypse Curio
Viridian Jewel
--------
Item Level: 78
--------
14% increased Physical Damage with Two Handed Melee Weapons
+7 to all Attributes
+17% to Weapon Critical Strike Multiplier while Dual Wielding
+11% to Cold and Lightning Resistances
--------
--------
Corrupted

Misdetected mod: block chance with shields
"
Damnation Breath
Cobalt Jewel
--------
Item Level: 72
--------
+1% Chance to Block with Shields
16% increased Trap Damage
2% increased Cast Speed
+12% to Fire and Cold Resistances
--------

Misdetected mod: minion damage
"
Brood Vessel
Cobalt Jewel
--------
Item Level: 57
--------
5% increased Cast Speed with Lightning Skills
+3 Energy Shield gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks
Minions deal 16% increased Damage
4% chance to Knock Enemies Back on hit
--------
--------
Corrupted

Hope that helps.
"
grinvader wrote:

New report: some jewel affixes are not detected correctly. Examples below.

Hope that helps.

They help indeed, thanks for that. Figured out what went wrong for all these cases, fixed about half of them right away because it was easy stuff. Will look into the rest the next days.
nvm figured it out
Last edited by girth on Jul 23, 2016, 5:49:31 AM
Can I make a suggestion?

Would it be possible to add a section that would show the DPS, ES, Armour, etc. with the highest possible Master Craft on the item?

Here's an example of what I mean.
Spoiler

MC=Master Craft
T4=Tora Level 4 (level at which you can craft)
13-20 would stand for the highest possible range of the master craft. You could do 10-13 & 17-20 but really the high end is enough, just to give you an idea).

What would be even better, is if you added multiple possibilities especially with suffixes:
For example, attack speed and crit chance master craft on the same wand above, if it didn't have them..

Example with Crit Chance:
CC MC: 10.16 (T4 27%)

Example with Attack Speed:
AS MC: 1.68 (T6 12%) *DPS: 206.64
I guess here, you would want to show the re-calculated DPS as well.

The other big one would probably be ES. The difference between a shield/helm/chest that has high flat ES + hybrid roll with an open prefix is pretty unbelievable. The item can go from vendor trash to multiple exalts with a 10transmute Master Craft.

I'll be honest, the reason I want this so badly, is because the majority of my money comes from what I call master craft flips. Items like they above, that go from 1chaos to around an exalt with a simple master craft. However, it is quite tedious to make a proper calculation. I usually stick to one type of base, like imbued wands because I've already got the base range memorized.

If for whatever reason you're against what I do, buying and re-selling items for profit, then this addition would still be a favorable one because it would help people realize the true worth of their item.

If I wasn't completely script illiterate, I would make the addition myself. Someone please add this :D
Last edited by datbabykilla on Jul 25, 2016, 7:50:59 PM
"
datbabykilla wrote:
Can I make a suggestion?

Would it be possible to add a section that would show the DPS, ES, Armour, etc. with the highest possible Master Craft on the item?

I'll take a look at that, but it is not that easy I think. No promises yet.
hi i have a feature request regarding gems
it would be cool if the script would show what quality does to a gem when using the script on a gem this would make it easier to determine if flipping a lv20 is worth it or buying a % gem without looking it up on the wiki.
right now you only get for example "Freezing Pulse Gem Level 5" but a second line "1% quality does xxx" would be helpful.

cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info