PoE-ItemInfo Script (Version 2.3+)

New Version!

================================
from aRTy42
* Uniques: Included more of the new 2.3 uniques. Updated implicits for Sceptres and Wands. Manually adjusted the display for a few more uniques (notable: Ventor's Gamble and several Jewels)
* Updated Divination Cards
* Updated Maps
thanks for the script update, very helpful. will test.

did you include flask mods? it's not supported in the older version i currently use.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
thanks for the script update, very helpful. will test.

did you include flask mods? it's not supported in the older version i currently use.

No, but I noticed flasks aswell. They are easy (human-)readable though and one will likely look up the possible mods before starting to roll flasks anyway, so it didn't strike me as too urgent. I'll probably add it at some point, but the current script does not evaluate flask mods (it simply detects some), so it is more than a simple update.

The next issue I wanted to look at are composite prefixes, because I found a bunch of cases where body armour had an affix detected as "CP" instead of "CP+P". The relevant code section is rather complicated though, so I don't know yet when (or if) this will be solved.
Last edited by aRTy42 on Jun 20, 2016, 11:10:11 AM
Awesome! So happy to see that this is continuing to be updated. It really is a must have tool for any PoE player.

Thank you!
Hey arty, you may already know this but if not I want to put it out there. Some of the maps indicate the incorrect map they produce if they are combined via the vendor.
"
ThorTheGray wrote:
Hey arty, you may already know this but if not I want to put it out there. Some of the maps indicate the incorrect map they produce if they are combined via the vendor.

Thanks for pointing it out. Underbent sent me a similar notice and provided me with another very helpful wiki data fetch script for maps. I just didn't make the changes right away. Done now, new version!

================================
from Underbent, magus424
* Major update to the maps data file, thanks to yet another data script from Underbent
* This should fix incorrect map vendoring information and give more divination card drop infos.
* Added Shavronne's Gambit to uniques, which was still missing (pointed out by magus424)
"
aRTy42 wrote:

The next issue I wanted to look at are composite prefixes, because I found a bunch of cases where body armour had an affix detected as "CP" instead of "CP+P". The relevant code section is rather complicated though, so I don't know yet when (or if) this will be solved.

try nailing chris on this one, i kind of gave up on it because they never elaborate whether chris trolled in the linked post or if they really think about revealing individual mods.

revealing individual mods would not only be helpful in the clipboard dump, it would also be helpful in the trade api stream.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
aRTy42 wrote:

try nailing chris on this one

I sent him a PM asking about/reminding of that comment. Let's see :)
Last edited by aRTy42 on Jun 24, 2016, 5:18:58 PM
aRTy42, thank you so much for taking this on!

And thanks to underbent, vdorie, and all other contributors past and present.

This script adds huge value to PoE.

Yo, can someone explain to me how to change the hotkey from control C to F2? I tried changing the F1::^c in the script to F2::^c and removed the ; in front of it but it did not work. I also tried adding F2::^c to the end of the script and still nothing. Please help!!
IGN: WUFUCIUS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info