PoE-ItemInfo Script (Version 2.3+)

"
Jstuh wrote:
Yo, can someone explain to me how to change the hotkey from control C to F2? I tried changing the F1::^c in the script to F2::^c and removed the ; in front of it but it did not work. I also tried adding F2::^c to the end of the script and still nothing. Please help!!


F2::^c should work actually. Does the script run at all, so does control-c work? Do you use other scripts?
TradeMacro: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1757730
ItemInfo: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1678678
"
aRTy42 wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"
aRTy42 wrote:

The next issue I wanted to look at are composite prefixes, because I found a bunch of cases where body armour had an affix detected as "CP" instead of "CP+P". The relevant code section is rather complicated though, so I don't know yet when (or if) this will be solved.


try nailing chris on this one


I sent him a PM asking about/reminding of that comment. Let's see :)



Wouu. Got a reply.

"
Chris wrote:
Thanks for reminding me. I can't promise we'll change it in the near future but it's being discussed!
TradeMacro: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1757730
ItemInfo: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1678678

thanks for asking them.

"
Chris wrote:
... but it's being discussed!

just in case they need some arguments that the game imho got complex enough in other fields which makes the hybrid affix riddle obsolete
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jun 27, 2016, 7:28:46 AM
"
aRTy42 wrote:
"
Jstuh wrote:
Yo, can someone explain to me how to change the hotkey from control C to F2? I tried changing the F1::^c in the script to F2::^c and removed the ; in front of it but it did not work. I also tried adding F2::^c to the end of the script and still nothing. Please help!!


F2::^c should work actually. Does the script run at all, so does control-c work? Do you use other scripts?


Yes I do use other scripts, but I tried running just the POE item info script alone and F2 doesn't do anything with F2::^c in the script :( Control-C does work and my actually F2 key works as well. Thanks for the response btw.
IGN: WUFUCIUS
"
Jstuh wrote:
Yes I do use other scripts, but I tried running just the POE item info script alone and F2 doesn't do anything with F2::^c in the script :( Control-C does work and my actually F2 key works as well. Thanks for the response btw.


That's odd. For me it worked perfectly fine with F2 when I modified the section at the end. My best guess is that you overlooked something when modifying the code or that something else disrupts the script at F2. Could you post the last few lines of code you use, so everything after the "### ADD YOUR OWN MACROS HERE ###" line?
TradeMacro: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1757730
ItemInfo: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1678678
So I found an odd glitch in the script, but I'm not sure how fixable it is, so not positive what to do about it.

If you have an item with a compound affix -and- a non-compound affix both affecting the same stat, it seems to correctly read that the compound affix exists, but ignore the existence of the non-compound affix entirely.



Here's an example. It claims that it's got 2 prefixes, and 2 suffixes. But if you look you can see I can't add +Flat ES to it, which complains it has too many prefixes to do that. The best I can tell is these boots have Resolute (% ES) and Boggart's (% ES and % Stun Recovery) on them. It's successfully reading the compound affix, but seems to be ignoring the non-compound one. Also as a result it's incorrectly assigning T3 to the ES bonus, because that would make it Dauntless which could spawn at 86% individually.

I have no idea if this is fixable, since it only reads off the clipboard info, but thought I'd point it out as it's incorrect behavior.
"
S1lv3rm4n3 wrote:
So I found an odd glitch in the script, but I'm not sure how fixable it is, so not positive what to do about it.

If you have an item with a compound affix -and- a non-compound affix both affecting the same stat, it seems to correctly read that the compound affix exists, but ignore the existence of the non-compound affix entirely.

...

I have no idea if this is fixable, since it only reads off the clipboard info, but thought I'd point it out as it's incorrect behavior.


Thanks for the info. I'm aware of that problem, I noticed the same with several body armours. I mentioned it on page 3 and got pointed to a comment Chris made on Reddit that they might add more details to the clipboard data, which would solve affix detection.

I'll have a look at the code section again, but it is rather complicated (and delevoped by someone else). The main issue is that the order in which the affixes can be deciphered varies, so the script has to check back and forth, and some cases can't be solved for certain at all. I might find an easy solution to fix the affix count at least, but no promises yet.
TradeMacro: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1757730
ItemInfo: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1678678
@ aRTy42
Thanks for taking this over and keeping it alive.
Kudos.
Hideout of the Week: Joe Schmoe VS. The Volcano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuAWFPgcdQ

Still available in Standard.
You are welcome to see it for yourself anytime.
Couldn't live w/o this thing, now that I've found it. Thanks for keeping it going Arty!

Feature request: I know you can just look at the item (if the popup doesn't happen to cover the attribute), but wondering if you could make it so that on uniques it would show what your item actually has with the potential range that the mod can roll in parenthesis.
"
taosk8r wrote:
Couldn't live w/o this thing, now that I've found it. Thanks for keeping it going Arty!

Feature request: I know you can just look at the item (if the popup doesn't happen to cover the attribute), but wondering if you could make it so that on uniques it would show what your item actually has with the potential range that the mod can roll in parenthesis.


Possible, but the easy solution comes with a bunch of potential bugs and incorrect displays, so I won't do that. Instead of looking at your ingame item you would need to pay extra attention if the script actually read the numbers correctly, so it does not seem worth it to me.

Uniques are currently detected by name, the script then gets all the displayed affix data from the unique.txt file. It does not parse the affixes from your ingame item at all. This means:

* If the affix order is different in the script's data file, the values won't match. The data file is generated from wiki articles, and since GGG changes the affix order on uniques sometimes, there are several cases that will not match.
* If the unique has a fixed and a variable number in a line of text, it potentially fails.
* If an affix is rather long and takes up several lines ingame, numbers will get mismatched.
* If the unique has several style variants, it won't work.
TradeMacro: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1757730
ItemInfo: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1678678

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info