Mechanical Questions Thread

"
ProfBrain wrote:
Dear GGG
can you explain me the 1. mod of "Brutal Fervour"
+10% of maximum life per second to maximum life leech rate
and whats the use for it
Thank you in advance

You might want to read the wiki page on Leech.

Until then, I can try to give you a short summary of the answer. Leech Effects always happen at the same rate regardless if you leech 0.2% of damage or 100% of damage. With no leech rate bonuses it is 2% of your max Life per Leech Effect. Leech Effects can stack up to a maximum leech rate, which is 20% of your max Life with no bonuses and 30% if you have +10% of maximum life per second to maximum life leech rate.

So if you leech 104% of your damage as Life, deal 999,999,999 Damage per Hit, and have 1,000 maximum Life, you will recover 20 Life per Second after dealing 1 Hit, 40 Life per Second after dealing 2 Hits, etc. With the bonus you mentioned it would max out at 300 Life per Second.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
Hades1134 wrote:
Hello

I have access to a legacy kaom's Sign and was wondering if upgraded through a prophecy what would happen to the old life leech modifier

Simply put do I get a fancy life leech kaom's way or get a alt art dud and waste a legacy item?

How did you get a legacy kaom ring into prophecy league?
Hello GGG,

If a totem gains fortify through the fortify support gem, do bonuses such as Rampart (from the passive tree) and unstoppable hero (from the Champion ascendancy) apply to it?

As well, can a totem gain onslaught from Kongor's undying rage?

Thanks
"
Tommaclock wrote:
Hello GGG,

If a totem gains fortify through the fortify support gem, do bonuses such as Rampart (from the passive tree) and unstoppable hero (from the Champion ascendancy) apply to it?

Thanks

Yes to all. Also the bonuses you mention applies to the totem if you get fortify yourself too. Doesn't need to be the totem. The totem uses the weapon and attacks as if you were the one attacking, gaining bonuses from the buffs affecting you as well
Last edited by KevT90 on Aug 17, 2016, 5:21:49 PM
Hello, if I have have some item which increase ES - it will increase all ES from my all items and passives or it will increase only ES from that item ?
"
osman256 wrote:
Hello, if I have have some item which increase ES - it will increase all ES from my all items and passives or it will increase only ES from that item ?

Increase % to ES on items apply locally (just for the item). Increase % on the passive tree will increase the ES globally (affect each item)
Last edited by KevT90 on Aug 17, 2016, 5:25:01 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Hades1134 wrote:
Hello

I have access to a legacy kaom's Sign and was wondering if upgraded through a prophecy what would happen to the old life leech modifier

Simply put do I get a fancy life leech kaom's way or get a alt art dud and waste a legacy item?

How did you get a legacy kaom ring into prophecy league?

race reward take out the ring in the league probably
If I have added chaos/lightning/cold linked to explosive arrow, Does the added damage add to each charge, i.e. if explosion does 467-700 per fuse, and you add 190-284 chaos damage, does each fuse add that much, or does it just add it during the explosion, so if you have 5 fuses and it does lets say 5k avg damage, then it just adds 190-284 chaos damage to that final explosion?
IGN: TsuruyaNyro
"
"
Tommaclock wrote:
Hello GGG,

Thanks

Yes to all. Also the bonuses you mention applies to the totem if you get fortify yourself too. Doesn't need to be the totem. The totem uses the weapon and attacks as if you were the one attacking, gaining bonuses from the buffs affecting you as well

So will the fortify bonuses "double dip" so to speak? Would the totem get increased Rampart damage from both your Rampart and its own Rampart?
Last edited by Tommaclock on Aug 17, 2016, 11:45:30 PM
"
Tommaclock wrote:

So will the fortify bonuses "double dip" so to speak? Would the totem get increased Rampart damage from both your Rampart and its own Rampart?

No, you either have or don't have the buff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info