Mechanical Questions Thread

Spoiler

I got a memory fragment in a shaped arena map in the atlas. I necessarily need to run a shaped map to get this fragment? Or a simple arena map do the trick?
is there a reason why as a guardian with prayer of glory i cant cast warcrys while cycloning it states instant but not matter what i have to stop cycloning to warcry and it kinda defeats the purpose since its not instant

context ive been working on a warcry cyclone build as guardian with debeons dirge deidbellow and empires grasp and the fore mentioned prayer of glory

i may be missing something but when is says instant and i get mini stunned when i cast it that isnt instant

thank you for your time just wanted to inform incase this was missed and since i may be only one trying this might be only one to notice(ps i know some one has probably tried this but was just curious if this was acting as intended)
"
is there a reason why as a guardian with prayer of glory i cant cast warcrys while cycloning it states instant but not matter what i have to stop cycloning to warcry and it kinda defeats the purpose since its not instant

"Instant" just means it takes no time. You still can't do it while incapacitated (e.g. stunned or frozen); or while performing some other action such as attacking.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jul 1, 2018, 7:51:21 PM
is there any way to give enemy minions charges so i can use surgebinders and the like?

or do i have to generate the charges themselves?
"
lichdeath wrote:
is there any way to give enemy minions charges so i can use surgebinders and the like?

or do i have to generate the charges themselves?

Aside from intentionally rolling certain map or sextant mods, I don't think there is any way to give charges to your enemies.
Will I get shocked by Vinktarar flask while using Esh's Mirror ? It says "Shock reflection" but Im not sure about that. TY
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
I tried to trigger adrenaline from champion's node using coward's legacy belt. but it didn't work;; is that a bug? or you made that on purpose??

plz let me know asap

Thank you
"
coyd wrote:
Will I get shocked by Vinktarar flask while using Esh's Mirror ? It says "Shock reflection" but Im not sure about that. TY

Reflection heard like change direction of a vector, in short, it must be a shock applied by a hit to relfect it back the enemy caused shock
"
top603 wrote:
I tried to trigger adrenaline from champion's node using coward's legacy belt. but it didn't work;; is that a bug? or you made that on purpose??

Working as intended.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
top603 wrote:

Working as intended.

What if I use watcher's eye jewel which has vulnerability immune while affected by Determination?
I used that jewel and I could see vulnerability and determination icon on my screen but adrenaline was not triggered... I don't know it actually applied or not but I could not see Adrenaline icon.
Last edited by top603 on Jul 3, 2018, 10:31:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info