Mechanical Questions Thread

Why when I use my Lion's Roar Flask the enemies I am fighting sometimes are invulnerable and I can't hit them? Also when I am in a party, my party members can't hit the bosses. Just wondering why Lion's Roar is so buggy now can you look into this please?
i would like to know if divining Legacy acuity will remove the insta leech on crit or not. In the 3.1 patch no info regarding it.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
As shaped and elder items drop in rare rarity, is their drop rate affected by player and/or map rarity/quantity? Or do they work similarly to talismans (like talisman rarity isn't affected by player)?
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
"
Dragnonfel wrote:
Why when I use my Lion's Roar Flask the enemies I am fighting sometimes are invulnerable and I can't hit them? Also when I am in a party, my party members can't hit the bosses. Just wondering why Lion's Roar is so buggy now can you look into this please?

If you think you have found a bug, you should post a new, top level thread in the Bug Reports forum.
Does % monster life apply to corpses created by desecrate/unearth? Wondering for corpse explosion skills.
Last edited by Shinrha on Jan 27, 2018, 5:25:50 AM
Using ice crash with chance to bleed and gratuitous violence shows tooltip chance to bleed of 25 percent. This seems wrong. It ought to be 50 percent. I use elemental focus so no freezes. I don’t see or hear very many bleed explosions. Only occasionally.

Questions.

Is there a bug here?
If I oneshot an enemy and apply bleed should it explode or will it only explode on a subsequent hit?
I use herald of ash, will this get in the way of bleed explosions?
How can I maximize my bleed explosions from this skill?
"
cocogorilla wrote:
Using ice crash with chance to bleed and gratuitous violence shows tooltip chance to bleed of 25 percent. This seems wrong. It ought to be 50 percent. I use elemental focus so no freezes. I don’t see or hear very many bleed explosions. Only occasionally.

Questions.

Is there a bug here?
If I oneshot an enemy and apply bleed should it explode or will it only explode on a subsequent hit?
I use herald of ash, will this get in the way of bleed explosions?
How can I maximize my bleed explosions from this skill?

If Im not mistaken, tooltip wont show change to bleed from other sources than support gems. Try to hit C aand look for chance to bleed there. It should be 50%
Hi,

First question:
Just wondering why the Trigger Level 1 Abyssal Cry on Hit mod on the Al Dhih claw doesn't work for Animate Guardian when equipped.

Second question: Does Kingmaker works for Animate guardian properly? I made a guardian with such axe and the buff aura is visually present around the guardian the buff prompts in my buff list. However, I got the feeling that culling strike doesn't work for the minions.
Last edited by MyBallsOnYaChin on Jan 28, 2018, 3:40:17 AM
I have a question on Burn/Ignite/Ailment.

As far as I understand, Ignites is ailment but burn is not (it is just fire damage over time).

I tested with Pathfinder with master alchemist node, that using any flask doesnt turn off RF.

However, using flask with all elder item plus blasphemer's grasp turn off RF.

Is this a bug or did I miss something?
That is a bug, yes. I can't find an existing bug thread, so feel free to write up a bug report! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info