Mechanical Questions Thread

Hey can i get confirmation on EE buffing ignites and thus also working with inquisitor. For example, i put orb of storms down, I deal fire damage crit with inquisitor. The hit will ignore resists but the ignite can still be buffed by orb of storm's ee proc right ?
How many magam orb can hit 1 target maximum? Because i dont know it worth to use with lesser or greater multiple projectile with magma orb jewel or only 2 magam orb jewels against 1 enemy. So what is the best outcome?

1. Why you don't make inventory bigger x1.5 or x2 size? Current inventory is sort of old diablo mechanic, today there is no pros from it.
 2. Why still no town portal <scroll> button in UI?
There is any in-game scripting? e.g. bind key to answer to last whisper some text or bind key to leave group, like in source engine with their 'bind KEY say "any thing to chat"'?
 3. Why in context menu no element 'leave group' when I click to any group member (I can see myself only in communicate window)?
 4. For russian and other localized version there is good idea to make show english names of items when pressing Alt key. I wrote to ggg or support email some weeks ago about it. Localized version is unplayable without original item names, because I must search item in google every time to get his original name for http://poe.trade. I wrote to you from
Spoiler
anhtmxd@protonmail.com

5. Make please critical hits more detectable, it's impossible to see when I hit crit and when I got crit. There is only undetectable sound and weak graphical effect.
 6. For currency tabs it's will be good to place some currency in his tab instant when I trying to place currency, without change stash to needed currency tab. E.G. I open Stash in Essence tab and I have Divination Stash Tab, and if I have only one tab, when I pressing RMB to Divination Card when Essence tab is opened, just place Card to Divination Stash tab at once.
 7. There is no in-game explain how atlas works.
 8. There is no UI button to open inventory via mouse without openning additional menu.
9. Why no easy selling items to vendor? I must use both hands or drag&drop to sell items. Make please selling by just Right Click Mouse button to item. Anyway you can't equip items when trading.
 10. Please make 4 at least, because russian version is unplayable: to trade and searching info about item we must find item name in english before... Russian wiki is dead and I can't resurrect it alone.

//all please notificate ggg about my message
Last edited by UnknownUser017 on Mar 13, 2017, 6:11:16 AM
Say I'm wearing Emberake, Berek's Respite (new 2.6 version) and Abberath's Hooves. I stack up 5 ignites on a mob, then kill it. How many ignites are applied to the (previously untouched) mob standing next to it?
Hello, Mark!
Thanks for your answers, I have 1 question for you:

I use "Might and Influence Viridian Jewel" (2.6 threshold jewel for Dual Strike) and allocated "Impact" Slayer's ascendancy node (or just link my Dual Strike with Melee Splash Support). When attacking with Dual Strike:

1) Would main hand deal splash damage?

2) How much splash damage would deal off hand? 100% from jewel, or 50% less from "Impact"/MeleeSplash?

Look forward to your answer, thanks!
Hi. How is valako's sign damage buff calculated. Is it more or increase?
we have gem Portal, but we don't have gem Wisdom
патч оф экзайл
"
silumit wrote:
"
MrokPandy wrote:
Are non-circular AOE treated as such in terms of new aoe increases e.g ice shot, ground slam that had their radius increased, now have only active surface increased (not spread over imaginary circle)?
there's no difference, square root is square root regardless of shape of area.

There is difference. Radius of cone(lenght) per increased area increases more than in circular aoes, or so it should. And with bigger increases it may be comparable now with less investment, but only when it works like stated (only actual area is increased)

Or maybe it increases the whole outline of the cone (which would be nice in itself)?
"
Hizsoo wrote:
How does added/converted damage of a random element from different sources (Doomfletch,Veteran Bowyer, Elemental Hit, Wildstrike) interact with each other? I prefer them to be the same element in case of using Elemental Equilibrium.
Would taking Point Blank and Far Shot effect tooltip dps?
Can Decoy Totem Apply curse on hit?

1. They're all unrelated random effects. Have a guess. You won't want EE with it.
2. No.
3. No. Totems do not have a Curse linked to the Skill they activate, only to the Skill that creates them. On top of that, Decoy Totem doesn't even Hit enemies.

"
VikingWizard wrote:
Hey can i get confirmation on EE buffing ignites and thus also working with inquisitor.

You can just trust me :P It does work. Damage over Time updates on the fly; Orb of Storms will reduce Fire Resists and thus improve Ignite damage.

"
Muksu123 wrote:
Hi. How is valako's sign damage buff calculated. Is it more or increase?

Says it right on the tin: Increased Damage.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Mar 13, 2017, 8:45:58 AM
Why Spectres don't spend frenzy charges to keep using Flicker Strike, but can spend to discharge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info