Mechanical Questions Thread

Does Redblade Tramplers protect user from Furnace Trap's damage in Labyrinth, which is dealing burning damage?
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
Does this apply to the quality bonus from Melee Physical Damage and/or Spell Echo?
Naturally.

What does Naturally mean? Spell Echo's 20% quality will cause SRS to gain 10% increased damage dealt, despite not being a minion modifier? SRS is tagged as spell, however I'm not sure it would make sense for Spell Echo's quality to cause a damage increase for Raging Spirits. I'd be very surprised if that's what you're trying to communicate.
Last edited by Frogfriend on Dec 18, 2016, 8:02:04 AM
Oh, Spell Echo grants increased Spell Damage, not generic. I'm a dumbass.

MPD grants increased Melee Phys with Quality, which does apply - they hit with Melee.
Echo grants Spell Damage, which does not apply - SRS deal Attack Damage.
Master Surgeon keystone of pathfinder which grants you flask charge on crit and The Harvest which basicly does the same.
Do they stack and you get 2 separate charges on crit?
Or they just overlap each other and you get only 1 charge per crit?
Skill effect duration increases the length of poison stacks, but does it also increase the length of burns?

i bought this helmet the other day for 50ex, it WAS three t1 prefix, 1 divine later, the flat es drop down to t2... please give me an answer.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣄⣀⡀⣠⣾⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣶⣿⣦⣜⣿⣿⣿⡟⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⡏⣴⣺⣦⣙⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣯⡇⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣾⣿⣬⣥⣭⣽⣿⣿⣧⣼⡇⣯⣇⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀
What about my question? I asked support about it but they linked me to this thread.

That the message i got from support:

"
Hi there,

Thank you for getting back to us with this.

I'm afraid that this isn't information that we're able to provide unfortunately. However, you could try asking in the Mechanics Thread, and one of our senior developers will answer this for you.

You can find the thread here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1676002

If you have any further questions or issues please let us know.

Kind regards,
Nichelle

And that's my question:

"
Hello! I have a question to a prophecy that seems to be broken. It's called "A Master Seeks Help" (Catarina). Usually when getting this prophecy it randomly activates and shows in the quest log when entering a map. This one right here didn't over the course of couple days and 50-100 maps. So i thought maybe i had to find her manually and do here task. Today that's what i did but still nothing. The prophecy remains in my prophecy tab, which is weird. Why is that? Is is a bug?

Screenshot including proof: http://puu.sh/sSHmj/15c8a1f6bb.jpg

"
onlyxin wrote:

i bought this helmet the other day for 50ex, it WAS three t1 prefix, 1 divine later, the flat es drop down to t2... please give me an answer.

most likely crafted with an essence, so it has other ranges.
"
Therealshotzz wrote:
"
onlyxin wrote:

most likely crafted with an essence, so it has other ranges.

well, shit. I dont even know what to feel now, thats a painful lesson, hope GGG integrate some sort of prefix/suffix indicator to show which is which.

RIP, and fuck me
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣄⣀⡀⣠⣾⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣶⣿⣦⣜⣿⣿⣿⡟⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⡏⣴⣺⣦⣙⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣯⡇⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣾⣿⣬⣥⣭⣽⣿⣿⣧⣼⡇⣯⣇⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀
absolutely confused on my bleed build attempt
what comes after what. and have some other question

i was making fast Sunder build, and want to switch to Jack Reaper Axe and to use Bloodlust gem... in Sunder links

1. will this Jack Reaper Axe in main hand still cause bleeding on hit by itself? or bloodlust wont allow it?

2. will my ascendancy nodes Gratious Violence and Blood in The Eyes cause bleeding if i use bloodlust with main Sunder attack?

3. are those DPS bonuses to bleeding enemies from skill tree and bloodlust gem will apply on the same first hit which causes bleeding or only for following hits?

4. about Sunder - IncAoE gem i assume worth it to make those -30%dmg waves go further to do packs faster(which is the fact). But what about ConcEffect Gem? is it worth to switch them for boss fight? wording make no sence if the monster is just one boss. Or those waves also hit that first and only monster too?

5. for bosses is it better to curse them with vulnerability(for bleed debuff) or punishment(for attack speed)

sorry bad spelling :shame:
Last edited by old_joe on Dec 19, 2016, 5:58:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info