Mechanical Questions Thread

Each item has an item-level, which is determined by where it's found. The item level determines the maximum number of sockets; wiki link with a little table.
You can check the item level by holding the Highlight Items key (default: alt) whilst looking at your Realm Ender.
Yes, my Realm Ender item-level is 36...

I didn't even thought about that when I bought it, 5c rip...

Thx, mate!
From wiki: "Augury of Penitence is a notable Ascendancy passive skill for the Inquisitor that grants an aura...". Does it benefit from aura radius passives, aura effect passives, area of effect passives?
"
LeadRaven wrote:
From wiki: "Augury of Penitence is a notable Ascendancy passive skill for the Inquisitor that grants an aura...". Does it benefit from aura radius passives, aura effect passives, area of effect passives?

It's not an Aura you Cast, which is what the Aura Effect passives look for. Radius should work maybe but I don't really know, sorry.
Does someone know total "lifetime" of ball lightning? (Or maximum number of "zaps" target can receive if it stays in ball lightning radius before it expire)
Nevermind - checked that(with Cybil's paw and friend) myself - 10 hits maximum and so 2 second full duration.
"
Petusillos wrote:
Hi Mark.

I got 2 questions:

1)
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Elemental equilibrium does not trigger on hits dealing all three elements of damage.

This is from a post on June 11, 2012. Is that still working in that way?

2) Let's assume the following scenario: I have the Elemental Equilibrium node taken. An enemy is burning after I ignited it using flameblast, and 1 second after that (the mob is still burning), the same enemy is hit by orb of storms (only lightning damage), If I'm correct, the mob will gain +25 to lightning resistance, and -50 to Fire and Cold. Does the lowering in fire resistance while still burning makes the mobs take increased damage from the burning damage????

Thanks in advance for your efforts answering intrincated question that help us to better understand the game.

1. Yes. EE still works that way.
2. The enemy will take more burning damage since having a lower resistance will modify incoming damage.
"
Telperion_sr wrote:
"
Petusillos wrote:
Hi Mark.

I got 2 questions:

1)
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Elemental equilibrium does not trigger on hits dealing all three elements of damage.

This is from a post on June 11, 2012. Is that still working in that way?

2) Let's assume the following scenario: I have the Elemental Equilibrium node taken. An enemy is burning after I ignited it using flameblast, and 1 second after that (the mob is still burning), the same enemy is hit by orb of storms (only lightning damage), If I'm correct, the mob will gain +25 to lightning resistance, and -50 to Fire and Cold. Does the lowering in fire resistance while still burning makes the mobs take increased damage from the burning damage????

Thanks in advance for your efforts answering intrincated question that help us to better understand the game.

1. Yes. EE still works that way.
2. The enemy will take more burning damage since having a lower resistance will modify incoming damage.

Thanks a lot for your answer Sir.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
EE does apply when you deal Fire, Cold and Lightning Damage - the enemy will get +25% to all Resists.
Hi,

I contacted support earlier and they sent me here, so here is my question :)

"
While mapping today I noticed something weird about the Arachnid Nest Map :
- if I use a new map (shaped as a circle) I get the normal layout (like the Weaver's Chambers)
- if I use an old map (shaped as a square, in standard league), I get a new layout that looks like Weaver's Chambers and Chambers of Sins combined.

Can anyone confirm if it's a bug or perfectly normal ? I checked the 2.4.1 patch notes and it says only the Spider Lair map was changed, in order to be different from Arachnid Nest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info