Mechanical Questions Thread

"
nenki wrote:
I said in global "Do you want to see me put my pride into a woman's pocket? if so, check me out at [Removed by Support] " as a joke and people in global chat had to be like 10 years old and actually make the effort of telling me that i've been reported and reported me.

SO therefore I AM WONDERING WHAT IS TO HAPPEN TO MY ACCOUNT? I put NINETY SIX HOURS INTO IT and I was wondering if there is a TIME TABLE for my BAN or its permanent? I need someone to tell me this ASAP cause I am about to quit this game for good if its permanent!

This has literally nothing to do with game mechanics. Support will also never discuss account issues publicly on the forums. All you can do is wait to hear back from support (assuming you have emailed them).

Also, who must be 10 years old? The guy who makes a [Removed by Support] "joke" in global? Yup.
U MAD?
Last edited by Luca_GGG on May 8, 2019, 12:52:04 AM
Hey GGG,

i got a question about immortal call coding.

I self cast an immortal call with a duration of 1 sec.
Then after exact 1 sec i will take an hit of 500 physical dmg.

Does this damage apply or not (because at the exact end of immortal call) ?

Best regards,
ProfBrain
none of my 3 or so questions have been answered so far...maybe i get better luck with this one. In the recent patch update monsters with the bloodline mod "shared boon" can now only grant charges to a maximum of 9 other monsters. Does this change also effect minions that are supported by the unique shield "victario's charity" via the necromantic aegis keystone, meaning that they can only grant charges to 9 other nearby minions even if there are more minions nearby?

accidently posted twice..
Last edited by heiderhof on Oct 19, 2016, 1:48:19 PM
How does Doomfletch's Prism interact with Damage conversion bow skills such as Lightning Arrow, Blast Rain?
Does my character gain 110% of Bow Physical Damage as Extra Damage of each Element before or after the conversion happen?
Also does Projectile Damage increase Bow Physical Damage, the elemental gained damage from Doomfletch's Prism, and then scales the elemental damage again(doubledip)?
Last edited by hieugphan on Oct 19, 2016, 3:21:39 PM
"
hieugphan wrote:
How does Doomfletch's Prism interact with Damage conversion bow skills such as Lightning Arrow, Blast Rain?
Does my character gain 110% of Bow Physical Damage as Extra Damage of each Element before or after the conversion happen?
Also does Projectile Damage increase damage of the Physical Damage of the bow, the elemental gained damage from Doomfletch's Prism, and then increases the elemental damage again(doubledip)?

It's at the same time, but you can think of added as before conversion (Added As uses the full original value).

There is no double dip with conversion. The increased damage calculation happens after all conversion, but bonuses to original type can still apply - If it ever was a damage type, it will benefit. So for example if you have 100% physical to lightning damage, 20% increased physical damage and 20% lightning damage will have exactly the same effect on Hit damage.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Hey Mark,

I'm using Rain of Arrows as a Raider. If I equip Voidwalker and Drillneck, do I get the 100% increased damage from the quiver while I'm phasing?

Thanks!
seems like my question about the atlas can't be answered or completely overlooked or just ignored!!!!
"FMR it's another day in paradise" IGN NEEDBLOOD
Assuming my question has been overlooked as it wasn't answered after 3 weeks +-, I'll ask again:
A not-too-recent-anymore patch stated that the curse effect penalty against bosses is now multiplicative and not additive, however, without giving a concrete value of the new multiplier.

At a rough guess, the new multiplier would be 0.4, with the previous "reduced" modifier having been 60% reduced. Can anybody from GGG confirm this or give the concrete new effect multiplier of curses?

Thanks in advance and greetings,
Hfgbrzl
What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
I'm trying to make a spreadsheet to calculate effective HP versus one-shots, and I'm having trouble finding information about how The Rat Cage interacts with other "damage taken as" mechanics, such as a Redblade helmet. Can anybody help? Also, just to make sure, how does Incandescent Heart work with a Redblade helmet?
Domination IGN: ScratchyBitch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info