Mechanical Questions Thread

Question regarding Assassin's "Ambush" node (100 more crit chance vs full life):
I'm assuming the max crit chance is still 95 without Assassin's Mark.
In order to reach 95cc vs enemies on full life, is the minimum crit chance required
47.5 or 48 (due to rounding)?
Thanks.
Why does Mirror Arrow's Cooldown apply to the Remote Mine Support Gem and not the Trap Support Gem?

Is the disparity intended, and if it is, shouldn't the Trap have two cooldowns. One for the MA skill and one for the Trap skill.
Or inversely the Remote Mine should disregard the MA cooldown since Trap also disregards the MA cooldown and secondly the cooldown is triggered on the activation of the MA skill not the act of placing a mine.

Last edited by TonkHexLys on Oct 13, 2016, 12:32:43 AM
Heyo Mark,

We have a question about Poacher's mark. When we have 10% to gain flask charges when critical strike from Pathfinder, does Poacher's Mark also effect that ? Or it's just allowing people to get more charges on kill cursed enemies.

Hi
I made shock nova build and wanted to try kitava's helmet i have put orb of storms thers but its looks like it not triger it also tried arc with curse on hit and it trigers arc but it not apply curse its bug or it suposed to be like that?
Last edited by Seronil on Oct 13, 2016, 2:27:51 AM
"
TonkHexLys wrote:
Why does Mirror Arrow's Cooldown apply to the Remote Mine Support Gem and not the Trap Support Gem?

Because Trap comes with a longer cooldown, and Remote Mine doesn't have a cooldown. Highest cooldown applies :/

"
We have a question about Poacher's mark. When we have 10% to gain flask charges when critical strike from Pathfinder, does Poacher's Mark also effect that ? Or it's just allowing people to get more charges on kill cursed enemies.

Only the killing blow grants additional Flask Charges, and only to the killer - the additional Flask Charge doesn't apply to anything else.

"
I made shock nova build and wanted to try kitava's helmet i have put orb of storms thers but its looks like it not triger it also tried arc with curse on hit and it trigers arc but it not apply curse its bug or it suposed to be like that?

Orb of Storms explicitly mentions that it must be cast manually.
Enfeeble is currently supported by two triggers (the helmet and Curse on Hit), which disables both triggers.
"
Phrazz wrote:

How does the "Ascendance" suffix affect Diviner's Strongboxes and Arcanist's Strongboxes?

I'll try again.

Also, will "elemental leech" and "0.X of Cold Damage leech as life" leech from Vortex' DoT?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
will "elemental leech" and "0.X of Cold Damage leech as life" leech from Vortex' DoT?

Leech is an on-Hit effect and can't apply to DoT in this version of the game.

(as for the strongbox, I'm not 100% sure, but I'm fairly sure the only thing it does is increase the level of monsters that spawn from the box.)
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
The templar inquisitor passive point, Pious Path, Is not working on Malachai's Loop Harmonic Spirit Shield. You still get shocked even when on consecrated ground. Is this a bug or is this intended?
I did test out to see if I took more damage against reflect, and I did indeed which is what I would think happen. So its not just an issue of it showing you as shocked, but not taking increased damage.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
If you're playing a chain map with 2 players.

Player A has 75% dodge and spell dodge.
Player B has no avoidance mechanics.

Player A and B stand next to each other and player B takes 10 hits from projectile attacks. Will player A take 10 hits as well or does it roll a separate hit check when the projectiles hit him?
Last edited by Dinky on Oct 14, 2016, 6:19:08 AM
I have a crit Vortex mine Occultist build and using Pyre ring.

Here are some question related to Profane Bloom, mines and Pyre interaction:
1) Direct mine initial hit can't trigger Profane Bloom explosion, because "mine" != "you" in statement "Cursed Enemies you Kill have a 20% chance to Explode". Am I right here?
2) Ignite kill by itself can trigger explosion (as it's "on kill" proc and not "on hit")?
3) Cold degen from Vortex can trigger explosion (got from your previous answer, that all degens assigned to me and not to the mines as they are "temporary objects") ?
4) Does Profane Bloom need corpse to proc and, if yes, what will be the first in the order Pyre ring vs. Profane bloom? (Again that "you hit" statement on the ring, but still.. If the target was ignited and I managed to "hit" and "kill" it somehow - corpse will be destroyed or exploded first?)

p.s. The more I think about it - the less I understand.
Last edited by dein0s on Oct 14, 2016, 8:17:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info