Righteous Fire

what kind of increase AoE % is good, i can comfortably get 123% thats including AoE on tree and support gem, (no conc effect).
"
The_Feral_Dog wrote:
what kind of increase AoE % is good, i can comfortably get 123% thats including AoE on tree and support gem, (no conc effect).

While i wouldn't suggest running without conc. effect, that is more than enough. I'd also rather not focus on AoE on the Tree. If you need to clear wide area maps you can still put in a Vaal Cyclone somewhere.

"
EnafAequi wrote:
@Darkrox: the 8% reduced elemental damege from ascendy is multiplicative I guess?

As far as i can tell yes. It's not that effective, but the node itself is quite ok.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Reduced damage taken is additive with other reduced damage taken, and multiplicative with other mitigation.
As such, it's a great node if you also run fortify etc, but as the latter only works on hit, not much luck for us.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Does RF have any interaction with Romiras Banquet, (mainly the non-crit part). ?
"
The_Feral_Dog wrote:
Does RF have any interaction with Romiras Banquet, (mainly the non-crit part). ?

No. RF hardly interacts with anything since it doesn't "hit".
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Since we're on the topic... When running RF-Totems as a Chieftan, will the Hinekora node proc the life leech? "1% of Damage dealt by your totems is leeched to you as life". I'm guessing probably not because it doesn't hit, but the wording sure makes it sound like it should.
DoT can never leech, because leech is a percentage of a hit.
Essence Drain was specifically engineered to allow that interaction, and is, as far as I can tell, just a fixed regen that just happened to be 0.5% of the fixed degen.
So, no. RF will not leech no matter what you do.
The only way to somehow have it increase your regeneration would be playing trickster, which might not be an obvious choice.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
"
UnDeaD_CyBorG wrote:
DoT can never leech, because leech is a percentage of a hit.
Essence Drain was specifically engineered to allow that interaction, and is, as far as I can tell, just a fixed regen that just happened to be 0.5% of the fixed degen.
So, no. RF will not leech no matter what you do.
The only way to somehow have it increase your regeneration would be playing trickster, which might not be an obvious choice.

I... guess if you want to be weird about it, a shade form / patient reaper / swift killer RF might not be total garbage?

But, uh, yeah, my RF char just went for Chieftain. The extra regen is pretty good, and you get fire damage on top of it.

Amazingly, the 4th lab didn't give a self-cast rf marauder any more Notables to take, so you just take the 2 immediately available regular nodes for an extra 1% regen....
Last edited by codetaku on Jun 29, 2016, 11:20:37 AM
"
I... guess if you want to be weird about it, a shade form / patient reaper / swift killer RF might not be total garbage?

Low-Life RF is real good, and Tricksters are good at low-life RF.
(says the guy currently playing low-life RF on a Trickster; just finished Arsenal with 60% Less Recovery)
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jun 29, 2016, 11:22:17 AM
Sorry to necro this, but I'm currently having a hard time with the life regen part of this build. My current gear is as follows:

Spoiler

I'm an Inquisitor Templar, N/C/M labs completed running Pious Path, Sanctify, and Augury of Penitence.
According to my Defence tab:

Life: 6009
ES: 147
Fire Res: 87%(226%) (will be 88% once Purity of Fire hits 20, still leveling it)
Life Regen: 706.5 (774.5 with Stone Golem)

Without the Stone Golem, my life slowly ticks away. According to the post on the first page, 10.5% of my HP is 649, which I am well over even without the Golem. What am I doing wrong? In theory I should be able to not only NOT lose life steadily, but even regen it fairly decent after taking damage, without the Golem. It's frustrating me to no end! Will this get better once I get more HP? I still have several nodes of 5% max HP that I need to hit, I'm only level 78 atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info