[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

Hello man. How to sustain mana, with no leech?? running grace + HoI+ CoH...... always out of mana

NWm. just firgured that i missed 1 point
" You... managed to catch the fish i wanted? Congratulations! Let´s keep this a secret between the two of us, shall we? In the meantime, take this. It should be useful in the future." - Krillson, the 8th Master.
Grinding Gear & Gems
Last edited by typ3r on Jun 23, 2016, 9:19:04 PM
HEYyyy what gems would you put for a 5L reach?
"
Hyeok wrote:
HEYyyy what gems would you put for a 5L reach?

I think you should swap out faster attacks or increased critical strikes
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Jun 24, 2016, 6:47:23 AM
Hi, i've got some questions:

1. Vaal pact isn't necessary? It helps a lot against reflect. I guess you didn't pick it because there's a lot of DoT damage... but is leech enough to sustain our hp without vaal pact? Even in less recovery hp maps?

2. Faster attacks is necessary to stack poison right? I was wondering if some of those more damage gems was better instead. (Void manipulation, rapid decay or somethng else.. xD)

Build looks cool!

Thanks!

Last edited by Ergolic on Jun 24, 2016, 5:03:59 PM
Spoiler

Getting stronger, made Uber Izaro mah biachhh :D.
"
Ergolic wrote:
Hi, i've got some questions:

1. Vaal pact isn't necessary? It helps a lot against reflect. I guess you didn't pick it because there's a lot of DoT damage... but is leech enough to sustain our hp without vaal pact? Even in less recovery hp maps?

2. Faster attacks is necessary to stack poison right? I was wondering if some of those more damage gems was better instead. (Void manipulation, rapid decay or somethng else.. xD)

Build looks cool!

Thanks!

VP is not worth it i think, since reflect isn't really an issue as long as you just use potions. Also VP is really annoying against traps in the labyrinth.

Void manipulation might actually be worth it
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Well, I'll test it as soon as I get the rest of the gear. For the time being I only have the bow ^^
I have a 6L Reach and around 4ex left. What should I prioritize first? Cospris Will, +1 Drillneck, or Facebreakers with Vulnerability?
Doing a similar build to yours. Very close to the same tree when I'm done, just a few minor adjustments for my personal play style.

Was wondering your thoughts on Vulnerability instead of Projectile Weakness for a curse. Seems to me as if it would do a lot more total damage with the physical combo plus the DoT buff.
"
Ryanrules wrote:
Doing a similar build to yours. Very close to the same tree when I'm done, just a few minor adjustments for my personal play style.

Was wondering your thoughts on Vulnerability instead of Projectile Weakness for a curse. Seems to me as if it would do a lot more total damage with the physical combo plus the DoT buff.

Yes, but you're meant to use them both anyways :D Vuln on hit from your gloves + the proj weakness from your curse on hit skill. You can dual curse when using cospris :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info