[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

i have tested around some setups with TS 6 links and came up with a slight variation:
the 6th link is usually contested by slower/faster projectiles, added fire dmg and the likes.

but why the heck are we not using crit multiplier when we run full crit build? it outshines faster projectiles by far and is almost on par with slower projectiles - amazing!

what do you think?
IGN: Kitaen
Cannot for the life of me find vulnerability facebreakers with a 4l, and i'm no where near lv 8 vorici, so i'm not sure what to do. I'm running a 6l tornado shot, and a 6l barrage at the moment. :/
"
BurningChaos wrote:
Cannot for the life of me find vulnerability facebreakers with a 4l, and i'm no where near lv 8 vorici, so i'm not sure what to do. I'm running a 6l tornado shot, and a 6l barrage at the moment. :/

Any curse on hit facebreakers is better than none. I just bought them and corrupted them (took around 15?) to get a curse on hit pair.
"Life is like the sea; tides and currents sometimes take a man to distant shores that he never dreamed existed."
"
vaiur wrote:
"
BurningChaos wrote:

Any curse on hit facebreakers is better than none. I just bought them and corrupted them (took around 15?) to get a curse on hit pair.

Im using this setup for my dual curse, and so far its working without any issues.

BTW great build, thanks for sharing this with us.
I bought vulnerability facebreakers and merely put grace in it. Swapped my 6l cospris to a curse on hit 6l with frenzy-projectile weakness- faster attacks - pierce - curse on hit - and threw my herald in there for now just for the added dps. will just swap barrage when i want extra keys in uber lab or atziri. The dps is just massive. I'm still trying to farm +2 tornado shot projectiles however. But uber lab is a cake-walk, and t14 maps as well. haven't tried uber atziri yet.

"
daveyz wrote:
Do we absolutely need to use facebreakers? Can't we vaal some other pair of gloves for the curse buff?

You can, but that will be more expensive ;)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Awesome build having fun with it... just need to upgrade to opus /sigh
www.twitch.tv/gakthorne

Betrayal : RF/JUGG
Last edited by Gakthorne on Jun 26, 2016, 9:06:53 AM
"
Gakthorne wrote:
Awesome build having fun with it... just need to upgrade to opus /sigh

glad you have fun!
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
so far been playing this build and its probably the most op build damage wise i ever did everything dies you don't even feel mods like efeeble and -40% physical's i pretty much killed any tier 15 boss in few seconds even core didn't take much and you dont even need a 6l
played both armour and evasion version's and since the damage is so damn bonkers being acro+phase acro feels much better then going armour don't even need hatred

just did a twinned 45%extra life extra cold damage and extra proj core only 1 death to a random fps drop

Last edited by Lekert on Jun 26, 2016, 3:21:18 PM
^i LOVE what you did in your bow setup, Lekert.. i will do that too.. get frenzy and power charge AND a curse.. awesome... do you use this set up as your main single target? i see barrage is there but isn't linked to much :)
POE is life. POE is ♥.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info