[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Tombss wrote:
Finally snagged a cospris. Dropped belly and cried as my health went down to 4.1k.

But it's totally worth it, even with opnly 4,1k life :D

yeah it is worth it, i should have like 4.5k life once i pick up the jewel slots. can optimize my gear better too.
IDK if someone else asked, but what do you think of iron reflex + the acrobatics and phase acrobatics nodes, is it worth it to get them all or does it take up too much points?
"
marzacc wrote:
IDK if someone else asked, but what do you think of iron reflex + the acrobatics and phase acrobatics nodes, is it worth it to get them all or does it take up too much points?

50% less armor from acrobatics kind of kills the point of Iron Reflexes. Not worth it.
"Life is like the sea; tides and currents sometimes take a man to distant shores that he never dreamed existed."
Hey guys, great build, lots of good info. Just wondering where I should focus next. I am level 65 right now so I will have a lot of skill points and I am wondering what nodes I should grab. I'm at 2.9k life, and my damage is pretty good. here is my gear

Spoiler

Here is the skill tree currently :
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeAx4FtQiJDY0QkhEvFr8Zjh9BIXYj9iT9JpUqWzB8MfoyATIyNj031DnUQzFDNkp9TP9Nkk4qUUdS7FVLW69daGHiYetirGqMbIxwUnX9dvd59n11fyuEb4bOh3aJ04w2jX2Nv5UFmvGbJp2qoJ-i2aOKsNiyGbTFtUi747xvwTPC7MSiyBTKqc96037UQtZY2YbaweOf51To1utj7T_tg-4O73r1b_zF_ro=?accountName=terferi&characterName=catscatscatscatskitten

Thanks!
Given how much DPS the build has, I wonder if it makes sense to try to sacrifice some for some defense. Here are some ideas off the top of my head, not sure how much sense they make. Notable differences being that I'm not running Iron Reflexes and instead using Acrobatics / Phase Acrobatics...

1: Run Lightning Coil over Cospri's Will. The idea being that we already have a 75% chance to poison bleeding enemies from the tree, and they *will* be bleeding after being hit by a tornado shot. Upside: huge physical damage reduction. Downside: you'll need to run a +1 curses amulet, and good luck finding a good one of those! Verdict: seems viable if you can get the damn amulet (which is probably only a bit more expensive than Cospri's Will). If the loss in poison chance is too much of a DPS hit, can run Snakebite (you lose your crit gloves though).

2: Run Warlord's Mark over an offensive curse. Upside: keep up them endurance charges. Downside: Why not just use enduring cry? This is also completely useless in a boss fight that doesn't have major adds, and that's where you really need the damage reduction. Verdict: probably not worth it.

3: Use Hatred. Upside: good defense against whites, additional DPS! Downside: Useless as a defense against big bosses. Verdict: ???

I'm hard pressed to come up with anything better, though (1) *feels* viable at least.

edit: nm on herald of thunder, wouldn't be enough damage alone to apply shock.
Last edited by doctorsurgo on Jun 23, 2016, 1:23:09 PM
"
terferi wrote:
Hey guys, great build, lots of good info. Just wondering where I should focus next. I am level 65 right now so I will have a lot of skill points and I am wondering what nodes I should grab. I'm at 2.9k life, and my damage is pretty good. here is my gear

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeAx4FtQiJDY0QkhEvFr8Zjh9BIXYj9iT9JpUqWzB8MfoyATIyNj031DnUQzFDNkp9TP9Nkk4qUUdS7FVLW69daGHiYetirGqMbIxwUnX9dvd59n11fyuEb4bOh3aJ04w2jX2Nv5UFmvGbJp2qoJ-i2aOKsNiyGbTFtUi747xvwTPC7MSiyBTKqc96037UQtZY2YbaweOf51To1utj7T_tg-4O73r1b_zF_ro=?accountName=terferi&characterName=catscatscatscatskitten

Thanks!

Glad you're enjoying the build as much as we are.

In regards to your passive tree, I think your immediate path should be to take the Dirty Techniques node cluster, grab your Golems Blood node, and then start pathing your way through the Duelist nodes (Fury Bolts cluster, up into Art of the Gladiator, and then left through Bravery as well as the life node directly left of Bravery).

I would also say around now is the time you'd hit your Iron Reflexes notable (unless you're planning on running the evasion based version).
"Life is like the sea; tides and currents sometimes take a man to distant shores that he never dreamed existed."
Last edited by vaiur on Jun 23, 2016, 1:08:51 PM
Spoiler
"
vaiur wrote:
"
terferi wrote:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thanks!

Glad you're enjoying the build as much as we are.

In regards to your passive tree, I think your immediate path should be to take the Dirty Techniques node cluster, grab your Golems Blood node, and then start pathing your way through the Duelist nodes (Fury Bolts cluster, up into Art of the Gladiator, and then left through Bravery as well as the life node directly left of Bravery).

I would also say around now is the time you'd hit your Iron Reflexes notable (unless you're planning on running the evasion based version).

Whats the main differences? I'm running grace, and herald of ice.

Since I'm not using cospri I didnt think that dirty techniques would benefit me. I still have yet to do merciless lab
Hi amigo, do you think I could get far with reach + rasa as I build the currency for the chest?
Anyone else using something like this to take advantage of Cospri's +1 curse? I'm actually doing a lioneye's fall scion build, but my gearing is very similar to this build's requirement. Since Temp Chain's 40% increased duration of debuffs is the same at all levels, it doesn't really matter that Asenath's only applies a level 1 TC.

"
Hi amigo, do you think I could get far with reach + rasa as I build the currency for the chest?

Yes, it is very possible! I farmed uber lab with a tabula, until i got currency for the chest :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info