[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

"
qwaza wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Tangerinus wrote:
Hey, pretty good looking build you got here :) Lately i managed to six-link my reach of the council bow and i was wondering:
Since i saw two version of this build, which one is better (looking at end game and uber lab)
The evasion version with acrobatics/phase acrobatics and hinekora's sight amulet
OR
Your version which is iron reflexes + grace?

Also i noticed you only use grace for aura late game. Is it possible to also use purity of elements and squeeze additional uniques to build (which dont give elemental resistances) or there is significance in using single aura.

Yes that is totally possible. Forgot that it only reserves 35%! Yea i think i'll use PoE aswell :)

For endgame lab my version is alot better. Armour really prevents oneshots from izaro :)

How would you run Grace + PoE + HoI (Curse on Hit)?
you remove the herald :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
vaiur wrote:
"
Should I use Grace (I have Iron Reflexes) or Hatred? I feel my dps drops too much without Hatred.

If you're taking Iron Reflexes, you should be using Grace. If you decide to go with Hatred, you might as well just drop Iron Reflexes and go pure evasion.

Edit: The reasoning behind which you take is pretty simple - if you're evasion, you need the damage to achieve faster kill times, to make sure you reduce the chance of you having your evasion fail and getting destroyed by some type of damage - kill them before they kill you type of deal. If you're Iron Reflexes, you trade the offensive aura for Grace making you tanky enough to survive a hit or two.

It's a playstyle choice and entirely up to you.

Also cold damage can't poison, so the poison damage won't increase at all
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
doctorsurgo wrote:
Where are you getting your 5th power charge from in your math? Maybe I'm missing something obvious but I can't see a +1 power charge node taken on the tree at any point.

sry i changed the skilltree after writing that section thanks for poiting it out
"
If your profile character tab was public we coud actually see your character and help instead of just "i died what cani do"

Ups sorry i thought it was public. It should be now. Thanks in advance for the help :)
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
doctorsurgo wrote:
Where are you getting your 5th power charge from in your math? Maybe I'm missing something obvious but I can't see a +1 power charge node taken on the tree at any point.

sry i changed the skilltree after writing that section thanks for poiting it out

thanks, I was going a bit insane trying to figure out where I was missing some crit.
Would you advice using LMP or GMP when using the Deaht's Opus?
Finally snagged a cospris. Dropped belly and cried as my health went down to 4.1k.
"
jabberwacky wrote:

Yes, just use LMP
"
Tombss wrote:
Finally snagged a cospris. Dropped belly and cried as my health went down to 4.1k.

But it's totally worth it, even with opnly 4,1k life :D
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
jabberwacky wrote:

Yes, just use LMP

Thank you for the very fast responses!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info