[2.3] Ancestral Chieftain - Triple Ancestral Warchief Facebreaker 150K+DPS

Thanks for the guide, I've been playing this and it's been fun and effective - just started maps at 68 and crushing the lower ones, despite my rares still being crappy and resists not capped yet. Easy to level with too - I've never demolished late normal so hard. Also Abyssus tripled my DPS.
Hinekora DOES proc with poison support but not consistently enough to make the gem relevant and worthwhile which is quite dissapointing... I really wish there was a way to get that +20% fire dmg somehow...
Could you please update your links and make it easier to see what you're using in all sockets? :)
playing this build and currently love it, haven't had any high level maps but ive done up to t9 easy so far, Atziri, and labs as well. Leveling has been the easiest I've ever done. so much so id think about using this to level other builds since it doesn't take much passive investment.

Current Gear
Spoiler

Waiting on an abyssus to help relieve the stat reqs, once i get one i can change my ring and amulet to something with either more res so i can do -res mods, or just more damage.
Passive Tree

And I think my 90 tree is going to be something like
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAASzBqALYQ3NDjwQzBQgFE0UcRYLFm8XjBiRGjgaPhzOHNwkqioTK1AspzGeMgky0TWSNuk6UjrhPAU8LT38RUdFnUrESshN41BHU1JYY1jlWfNaK15dXz9khGZUZp5nm2hYaGVo8mxGbqpyD3Jscql2rHsge4x7s3vDfIN82X31guSDX4PMidiKr4zPjxqQEZBVlG-a4KIAo_KmV6eUrKqtja4-r2yvp7Xytz65fryfwGbE9sYExq7G2M9nz37R_deW2L3jauRR6hjr7u8O73zwH_Iv8kXz3fZI9q73MviT-Ov5vfrS_Ev-Cv5U_of-jw==?accountName=GizMoMan2&characterName=Wahieloa

Mostly just getting the more Jewel sockets. though not 100% sure yet.
Last edited by GizMoMan2 on Jun 12, 2016, 6:16:47 PM
Just wanted to say I really love this build, been leveling non stop for 9 hours just hit 61. Just wondered if there was any more updates to the build and how you work out how much dps you are doing :)
Hi,

I also want to give you my opinion. I tested the build ~ 5 hours now. I am at level 53 atm.

I never played any other build with such high level speed. I rushed for the 3 Totems in Tree and Items and baught a Tabula Rasa.

Atm I 6L this:

My full gear so far below.
Spoiler

Of course since I am still in leveling progress my gear is far away from beeing any good or good to give an endgame feedback. But it is clearly very strong already.

My question ath this point would be, if you guys would recommend using the 6 Gems or switch to smth else? I also tried
but I am not sure which gives more DPS.

Also would you say it is worth to switch one of the 6 Gems I am currenrly using, for
?

Also I am using
according to your advice. But what exactly is the benefit of this Belt for this special build? I can not see hwo it pushed the build. (I am not sooo indepth in POE)

TYVM
Last edited by exec85 on Jun 13, 2016, 9:08:28 AM
I did my own version of this build a while ago. Using this totem as a boss fight mechanics.

I really like possibility of having more than one dmg skill to use. I use Atziri Disfavour with cyclone build and only double totem. Cycloe for moving around maps and totem for bosses.

Probably the best thing about this build is that you can just place totems under boss and 100% focus on dodging crucial skillshots.
Last edited by StanleyJohnny on Jun 13, 2016, 2:58:13 PM
"
exec85 wrote:
Hi,

I also want to give you my opinion. I tested the build ~ 5 hours now. I am at level 53 atm.

I never played any other build with such high level speed. I rushed for the 3 Totems in Tree and Items and baught a Tabula Rasa.

Atm I 6L this:

My full gear so far below.
Spoiler

Of course since I am still in leveling progress my gear is far away from beeing any good or good to give an endgame feedback. But it is clearly very strong already.

My question ath this point would be, if you guys would recommend using the 6 Gems or switch to smth else? I also tried
but I am not sure which gives more DPS.

Also would you say it is worth to switch one of the 6 Gems I am currenrly using, for
?

Also I am using
according to your advice. But what exactly is the benefit of this Belt for this special build? I can not see hwo it pushed the build. (I am not sooo indepth in POE)

TYVM

Just a heads up: You don't need melee splash with Warchief as it already has an AoE effect.

Faster attacks will give it more dps, but AoE will give better trash clearing.

Blood magic is only if you don't have enough int/mana to support it, but you shouldn't have that problem past lvl 60 or so.

The belt helps out by giving damage, life, and some cold res, but you could use a well rolled Rustic Sash or a Doryani's Invitation with physical rolls on it.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
Last edited by Darkblitz9 on Jun 13, 2016, 3:13:39 PM
"
D3nty wrote:
Just wanted to say I really love this build, been leveling non stop for 9 hours just hit 61. Just wondered if there was any more updates to the build and how you work out how much dps you are doing :)

Not much updates but you can check on the updates section just under the main post to see if anything's changed. I think I cleared up some of the gem stuff today.

As for how I calculate my damage, I'm adding together the DPS of all my active totems tooltip damage.

It's actually much higher with Arohongi and Vulnerability in play, but I like to aim low and just use the tooltip x the # of totems.

In this case, my totems hit around 50k dps each, so when all three are up I'm outputting a total of 150K. It eats up most high end bosses pretty quickly.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
Are you counting DPS while ALL three totems are active?

I'm asking because totem has 18% MORE damage. So three totems adds up to 54% more damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info