[2.3] Ancestral Chieftain - Triple Ancestral Warchief Facebreaker 150K+DPS

Ty for answering a few questions for me Build looks amazing.
"
Kosynth wrote:

You're very welcome!

I've also added a vid of some gameplay for those curious.

IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
"
Darkblitz9 wrote:
"
Kosynth wrote:

You're very welcome!

I've also added a vid of some gameplay for those curious.

video says it is private fyi

"
video says it is private fyi

Should be fixed now.
just wondering if skirmish will be available next league. i might try this out next time since i'm sure i need all the time to complete the challenges to get Yama. This looks fun and hopeful that they have 3D art for skirmish by then too.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
just wondering if skirmish will be available next league. i might try this out next time since i'm sure i need all the time to complete the challenges to get Yama. This looks fun and hopeful that they have 3D art for skirmish by then too.

I hope so, but Skirmish does have 3D Art already!

Lil' ol' totem just chillin on my back.
Last edited by Darkblitz9 on Jun 7, 2016, 8:41:04 PM
New to Poe ish how do you think a war chief build using bringer of rain and instead of the quiver using a shield would work?, Or rather do you think the reduced damage of one less totem and half the phys on the helm would be made up by shield nodes a 7l and the block chance maybe through on a tempest shield and some counter gems?
I'm glad Skirmish works with facebreakers! I love warchief totem on my shield charger so I might try this build out with Berserker.
Pretty similiar to my Shield Charge Facebreaker.

If Shield Charge keeps getting nerfed then maybe I'll respec into this!
@PathofExLie

BoR and a Shield would give you access to more increased damage nodes (shield nodes) as well as a 7L.

From what I've seen it's comparable, but it's harder to gear for due to the lack of resist gear. Then again, shields can have crazy resists on them.

@sinfoniantuba11 & Sebastipole

This build is definitely slower for clearing than Shield Charge, but has much better single target and is safer in comparison. That being said, it's much harder to gear for due to the resistance gap from losing out on the shield.

Berserker is a solid choice for this build. I personally went with Chieftan so I could farm Atziri, as fire immunity for totems makes her very easy.
Last edited by Darkblitz9 on Jun 8, 2016, 8:28:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info