[2.3] Ancestral Chieftain - Triple Ancestral Warchief Facebreaker 150K+DPS

Does this build fast clear t7-11 maps?
What are the main differences between this build and etup's hierophant warchieft totem build?
Has 2.4 brought any significant changes to the build?
Fast clear all maps, uber kill ... great build)
I'm gonna do a Warchief for the Atlas league.

Was there any nerf at this build?

I need helo to choose between Marauder and Scion for warchief. What would you guys suggest and why?

BTW, this is a nice build.
>Was there any nerf at this build?

Voidheart is no longer as good, but this is partly compensated by the new steel rings.

>I need helo to choose between Marauder and Scion for warchief. What would you guys suggest and why?

I've only tried it as Chieftain, but while the Scion version seems cool, a potential issue is that you're locked into specifically using Bringer of Rain, which means you have less flexibility.
Last edited by FourForces on Sep 2, 2016, 5:52:41 AM
berserker is by far the best ascendant for ancestral warchief imho.
"
Ashkatar wrote:
berserker is by far the best ascendant for ancestral warchief imho.

I agree. And while 3 totems is kind of funny, the loss of your shield slot is not worth it. This build's tree has a bunch of resistance skill point uses, at least 6-8 at first glance, which is a lot of points that could go towards other things. You only have to do this because you gimp yourself with the Skirmish unique.

With a quality tower shield you can not only afford to go berserker ascendancy for more damage, but you can also capitalize on the many "bonus phys damage with shield" nodes.

There aren't many options for phys damage with unarmed, but wearing a shield grants you more damage through those nodes.

I think you overall have inferior damage AND defense than simply using a shield, berserker ascendancy and going for shield damage nodes.
Last edited by Terrisman on Sep 3, 2016, 11:08:33 AM
I think I want to do a totem build.. boring af but reflect safe.

speed and mobility are important tho, so I have to use whirling blades. maybe leap slam..... but leap slam is a bit slow, delayed, and annoying when used as a movement skill. the delay is especially a problem, I think whirl is the fastest and most responsive of all movement skills. or more like... the least unusable, in fact.

if I use a sword I presume I can't use facebreakers and the quiver, so I'd have 2 totems, each with less damage?.. : /

Can you update you skill gem setup? or your gear??
What do you use for defensive skills or survival?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info