[2.3] Ancestral Chieftain - Triple Ancestral Warchief Facebreaker 150K+DPS

Just a heads up:

Build received a buff due to Hinekora now giving the %phys as fire with totem kills as well as player kills.

I'm now seeing 180K with Concentrated Effect and 120K without.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
"
Darkblitz9 wrote:
Just a heads up:

Build received a buff due to Hinekora now giving the %phys as fire with totem kills as well as player kills.

I'm now seeing 180K with Concentrated Effect and 120K without.

Have you tried to kill UBER atziri? Is it viable with this build?
If not, there is a HUGE advantage with this build in STANDARD thanks to legacy facebreakers, would be posible to kill UBER in Standard?

Thank you all in advance!
IGN: _Naroa_
nice
"

Have you tried to kill UBER atziri? Is it viable with this build?
If not, there is a HUGE advantage with this build in STANDARD thanks to legacy facebreakers, would be posible to kill UBER in Standard?

Thank you all in advance!

I haven't tried to kill uber yet, as I've been trying to farm for a Mortal Hope and it's just taking a while.

That being said, Uber should be doable. You'll need to dodge a bit more as some of the bosses won't die as quickly, obviously, but otherwise the damage is there and so is the defense.

If anyone wants to donate a Hope I'd be happy with that lol!
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
I watched the vid, sad you didn't weave in enduring cry or even ice wall. That was a small disapointment.

The concept is good and you are very well optimised gear wise. Boss kill is very good, aknowlowedging you didn't tank him, had no endurance charge, no atziri flask and no vaal haste.

T up for everything. You are indeed an amazing and very smart player. (lacking a bit of mechanics)
Last edited by galuf on Jun 23, 2016, 2:35:30 PM
Spoiler

Hey guys here are my itens and i am trying the build and i am liking, but i was trying to do the merc lab and i got 1 shot by izarus, any tips to dont get killed?

Update: Never mind i kill him, i droped a lions roar and with the extra damage and armor i was able to kill him ^^.
Last edited by claydbp on Jun 24, 2016, 1:40:07 AM
Did solo merciless lab today with this build at level 63, dinged 64 while in there (zone is 68).

Almost got one-shot as well, only had 2800 hp. Managed to kill him anyway, here's a video from the kill.
I highly recommend using Carcass Jack if you can get one (at least in softcore). The extra AOE is nuts. Don't forget the Martial Artistry jewel too.
Last edited by FourForces on Jun 24, 2016, 8:36:56 AM
Hey, I saw this build a few days ago and decided to try it out. I absolutely love this build and wanted to thank you for bringing it to my attention!

With my current character, I'm doing over 400k dps fully buffed (approx 144.6k dps per totem) on a 5 link and I'm looking forward to adding on a Voidheart and a 6 link someday... (Using phase run, lion's roar and vaal haste as temporary buffs currently.) I'm getting 74k per totem in combat w/o flasks/additional temporary buffs.

Did you guys have any thoughts on how to set up the defensive links and curses? As of now, I've only got immortal call + CWDT + molten shell and inc duration. I've been really wanting to add on enfeeble instead of vulnerability due to the survivability issues an Abyssus brings about... but the mana reserve just isn't possible with Hatred and Herald of Flame running at the same time. Any suggestions?
Gear
Spoiler

Passive Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHcBLMGoAbDC2ENzRDMFCAWCxZvF4waOBo-HM4kqikuKhMrUDH7Mgky0TWSNuk8BT38RUdFnUd-SshQR1NSValYY1jlWfNaK15dXz9khGVNZp5nm2jyagFsRm6qbztyD3Jscql2rHfjeA15aHsge4x7s3vDfIN8uHzZffV_44KbguSE2YqvjHaMz5ARkFWXtJo7muCf36IAo_Kmo6eUqW6sqq2Nrj6vbK-ntfK3Mbl-vTa-p8AawGbBBMMTxPbGBMauxtjPZ89-0f3YveNq5FHqGOvu7w7vfPAf8i_2SPcy-JP5vfrS_lT-hw==?accountName=Bromantic&characterName=Gunt_Punch

I've been rolling with this build for a few days and love it. I've made my own slight modifications to the passive tree but at level 88, I have maxed resists in merc with voidheart equipped which melts...everything. ~187k dps with a 5-L lightning coil for my chest piece.

I run 2 CWDT -

1)lvl 52 CWDT + immortal call + increased duration
2)lvl 56 CWDT + Molten Shell + Lightning Orb + Blind (I figured the dmg proc amount to the armor ratio was best for me at this level, easily farms t12+ - haven't had the chance to try higher yet).

The lightning orb sparks out many times per second and travels through enemies. I've been noticeably saved several times thanks to the blind proc'ing. I thought about arctic breath but it would only slow melee approachers; ranged could still tag you and so blind wins for me.

I personally keep vulnerability as my curse because the build is inherently squishier than others to begin with, so I'm not going to battle that aspect and try to force defense to sacrifice speed and strength (especially with voidheart). Instead, I'm just going to brute force everything down as fast as I can since it is built to do so. Just walked through Uber Lab tonight on my first try.
Last edited by Bromantic on Jun 26, 2016, 4:47:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info