2.4 Necromancer Spectre/SRS Angryaa

love this build! so much fun and so strong!
What would be a good weapon alternative ? I have my res capped without the use of Aurumvorax and looking for some recommendations, so far Clayshaper mace seems interesting.

"
Sa3r wrote:
What would be a good weapon alternative ? I have my res capped without the use of Aurumvorax and looking for some recommendations, so far Clayshaper mace seems interesting.

Clayshaper is great if you can handle the high str req. You save a gem slot aswell with the built in stone golem. Good choice.

Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 10, 2016, 5:16:33 PM
Ya I've got tons of str and dex from my gear, what other items should be considered ? Would like to try out some other interesting uniques that would synergize well with the build.

Here is my current gear setup.

Last edited by Sa3r on Sep 13, 2016, 9:57:20 PM
Thoughts on The Scourge Terror Claw ?
Last edited by Sa3r on Sep 10, 2016, 6:23:28 PM
Tips for getting +2 Helm?
"
Hellsmith wrote:
Tips for getting +2 Helm?

You can use poe.trade effectively to get the +2 helm, otherwise you can find a bone helm(or basic helm) and Alteration till you get it then regal. My suggestion would be to just jump onto poe.trade and use that as you can pick a decent one up for 1 Alch nowadays.
Can this build work SSF? I see that the shield may be the only real issue. Is it viable until I get the shield eventually? ;)
"
You need Victario's Charity, a unique shield that gives a 5% chance on hit to give allies Frenzy charges, and a 10% chance on kill to give allies Power charges. Combined with Necromantic Aegis, this provides insane charge generation for you, your minions and your party.

How can this provide insane charge generation for YOU if you are using necromantic aegis? Am I missing something?
"
tuckc89 wrote:
"
You need Victario's Charity, a unique shield that gives a 5% chance on hit to give allies Frenzy charges, and a 10% chance on kill to give allies Power charges. Combined with Necromantic Aegis, this provides insane charge generation for you, your minions and your party.

How can this provide insane charge generation for YOU if you are using necromantic aegis? Am I missing something?

"
chance on kill to give allies

and noone answer on my question before:/
fireball buff in 2.4 work on spectres?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info