2.4 Necromancer Spectre/SRS Angryaa

I read somewhere that player skill and monster skills are unrelated. They cast their own version.
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
"
StoryOff wrote:
"
tuckc89 wrote:
"
You need Victario's Charity, a unique shield that gives a 5% chance on hit to give allies Frenzy charges, and a 10% chance on kill to give allies Power charges. Combined with Necromantic Aegis, this provides insane charge generation for you, your minions and your party.

How can this provide insane charge generation for YOU if you are using necromantic aegis? Am I missing something?

"
chance on kill to give allies

and noone answer on my question before:/
fireball buff in 2.4 work on spectres?

Right.. but if you are using necromantic aegis, that would make YOU the ally... If you aren't that would make your minions the ally... So what I'm asking is basically how can both you AND your allies (minions) benefit from this?
"
StoryOff wrote:
"
tuckc89 wrote:
You need Victario's Charity, a unique shield that gives a 5% chance on hit to give allies Frenzy charges, and a 10% chance on kill to give allies Power charges. Combined with Necromantic Aegis, this provides insane charge generation for you, your minions and your party.

How can this provide insane charge generation for YOU if you are using necromantic aegis? Am I missing something?

Minions get the effect, your their ally, other minions are their allys. Charges get shared all around.
Last edited by Sirgeoff7 on Sep 14, 2016, 3:02:34 PM
when u have necromantic aegis, and victarios charity, its like all your minions, have this shield "equipped" , when one of them get charge, all "allies" gets them, yourself included.
Got it got it. Thank you!
Really fun build to play, thank a lot.

Just a question about auras.

What do you guys suggest for HC Essence league ?
Running 2 blashemy curse (Enfeeble/TempChain)

Or using Commander of darkness and so 2/3 auras ?
(clarity/discipline/purity of element )

In fact, I don't really know "when" I should drop Purity for minions.
I took the +15% passive + a +10% jewel, but I'm not sure it's sufficient to drop the aura yet.

In the end, I would like to not get 1shot too easily (I know you can't really prevent everything).
Using Commander of darkness + auras would use a lot of the mana pool : no MoM.

using blashphemy, huge mana pool : MOM, but not Commander of Darkness :-(

I would love some input/experience from you guys :)

Thanks a lot
I used a level 1 clarity to get the buff, while using Blasphemy/Dual curse. Work with what you got.
Hi,

so im lvl 84 currently in EHC and planning to do uber lab soon:

Is commander of darkness the right choice? Count my both blasphemy auras (TC + Enf) as auras?
Or just Hatred (could do lvl 1 Clarity also)? Is Spirit eater an option?

greetings
Phobozz
ewwww, blasphemy auras on a summoner.........

no, no they dont effect you therefore they dont work with commander of darkness..

usually it is because of this trade off that summoners either cast an active minion (srs) or cast a curse on hit setup.. but rarely both.

Uhh many players here using aurumvorax when you can easily get a wand with cast speed/mana/mana regen or a minion weapon?? Could even get a triple res one hander for a few chaos if res is needed. I have bought those in many leagues cheap.

Aurumvorax = desperate man's choice lol.

Lvl 89 in essence league. 4900 life 1xxx energy shield. -18% chaos res. 75% ele res.

Decided to go with advancing fortress. Damage is more than enough. With Af and bone offering i have 50% block chance. Great for über izaro.

Dual cursing with animate guardian + temp chains on hit gloves and me casting enfeeble. Works great!

Nice build!!
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 20, 2016, 4:09:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info