[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

Hi Kelvynn, hi there !

In first thank you for the build.

I just wanna ask if Ele weakness/flammability could be good instead of Temp chain ?
I'm pretty sure this option is fine, but wanna know how it is good/bad compare to Temp chain.

Thanks !

(Sorry if someone already ask that, can't read that 300 pages xD)
FYI, the level 92 tree in the front page is actually a level 91 tree (assuming all bandits killed.) Took me a while looking for the extra passive you selected before I realized there wasn't any.
thx for a nice build, but this build is FPS killer :)
https://www.twitch.tv/jaar_tv
https://trovo.live/s/JaaR_TV
So far at 1,3k int and somehow not leeching enough to do uber izario and such,and icestorm avg dmg is about 3k+.
Am i doing something wrong?
"
kewmew wrote:
So far at 1,3k int and somehow not leeching enough to do uber izario and such,and icestorm avg dmg is about 3k+.

Probably you're just simply to weak yet. Your profile is set to private so it's difficult to judge.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
"
_phlv_ wrote:
"
kewmew wrote:

Probably you're just simply to weak yet. Your profile is set to private so it's difficult to judge.

Absolutely right, guys, please, provide more information on your character if you need help. Lvl, tree, jewels etc. Finally, make your char public.
"
Windgaming wrote:
"
_phlv_ wrote:
"
kewmew wrote:

Absolutely right, guys, please, provide more information on your character if you need help. Lvl, tree, jewels etc. Finally, make your char public.

Said someone who has profile set to ultra-private ;)
"
_phlv_ wrote:

Said someone who has profile set to ultra-private ;)

Yep. I'm totally satisfied with my characters and i do not need any help, i do not ask for it, but i can help someone esle, that's important. If you ask for help, you have to be ready to show what you've got (otherwise it's difficult to judge, right? :D) That's it.
also keep in mind that uber izaro varies wildly in difficulty based on the mods of the day and on whether you let him get fully buffed or not.

a fully buffed uber izaro with charges and conduits or charges and gargoyles can, for some builds, be harder than (regular) atziri or any t1-15 map bosses.
Last edited by Black_Gun on Apr 28, 2017, 10:13:11 PM
Which gem in your opinion, guys, is best to have on 21/20. I mean, if you'd need to choose one - which it would be? Is it worth to pay 3ex for 21/20 Scorching Ray?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info