[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

Oh damn dude you are a lifesaver its not annoying anymore and summons right and i got 4 off colors easy with that vorici socked trick
Last edited by LatvianTeddybear on Apr 24, 2017, 11:08:43 AM
I would recommend adding some dressing code suggestion so this won't happen.

Spoiler

Is it possible to use this build as a new player? I could not afford Astramentis Amulet, is there any way around it? I've only got 60+ chaos right now.
atm really enjoying this build, im looking to swap artic armor for herald of ice, and i also want to swap orb of storms for lighting storm, or something similar. i just need to science some with the CWC it doesn't really feel as a ''tri'' elemental build yet.

atm i have 1600 INT and about 10K DPS ( Scorch and icestorm combined )

i am also considering dropping the additional curse ring for an OPAL ring with int.

just gotta science haha

Thanks alot for sharing this build. ~!
"
NovaHeartss wrote:
atm really enjoying this build, im looking to swap artic armor for herald of ice, and i also want to swap orb of storms for lighting storm, or something similar. i just need to science some with the CWC it doesn't really feel as a ''tri'' elemental build yet.

atm i have 1600 INT and about 10K DPS ( Scorch and icestorm combined )

i am also considering dropping the additional curse ring for an OPAL ring with int.

just gotta science haha

Thanks alot for sharing this build. ~!

Hi. This build only deals fire damage, what is tri-elemental? Im sorry if i took you wrong, but... You're gonna sacrifice great skills like Arctic Armor and Orb of storms just because you dont like the way they look? :) Ok:
1. Swap AA for HoI - bad idea, damage from heralds applies to icestorm at only 30% of its value, so you get insignificant damage boost at a cost of a great defensive skill. Im not sure it's a good idea, really.
2. Swap OoS for Storm Call (i guess) - very bad idea, Storm Call will proc Mastermind of Discord, but not Elemental overload. Oos crits incredibly often due to its unique mechanics, so we use it to proc both EO and MoD.
3. Dropping 1 curse - i guess it's ok even for T15, but not higher.

What you really want is to swap your belt and boots for another ones, because yours have no int (and those low int gloves...). Better focus on this. Gl&HF :)
Last edited by Windgaming on Apr 25, 2017, 2:43:02 PM
Hmm, hadn't look at it that way.

Thank you for your input, i know i have to swap out my boots and belt.

i got a deafening of spite ready, just gotta drop the crystal belt.

and for boots, well i have to be lucky i guess haha.

I looked into the ''electric'' skills POE has, we got fire storm, ice storm, but no Lightning storm, so thats quite a bummer.

I forgot the perandus signet isn't that great in comparrisson with the Deodre's damming. so i will be swapping perandus. it gives me an avarage of 120 INt'' so i have to calculate what INT i will be needing on the opal ring.

i think if i use another spite i think 50+ int on the opal ring will boost over the 120INT.

Atm i can clear T14 maps with ease, haven't tryed T15 yet. I also keep derping on Uber Izaro last form. can't seem to kill him yet. ( obviously my skill hahah )

Any recommendations on my skill tree? i dont see much use in the extra duration since i will always be in hug distance of the mobs and continually proccing my WM and IC.

Can you give me some advice or maybe tell me why i should take it. i am looking toward the extra jewel slot with elemenatal dmg, or some extra energy shield, recharge rate increase etc. ( 3 points from the set out skilltree )

Can I get some tips on next upgrades to take?

"
Dstry wrote:
Can I get some tips on next upgrades to take?

Spoiler
Spoiler

Don`t you have issues with double Ice Golem spawn? I see your Fire golem separate from CWDT. You have to spawn fire golem manually every time CWDT procs. Is it worth to have Molten shell?
can work with elemental focus support

templar

righteous providence: (100% critical strike chance against enemies that are affected by no elemental status alments

inevitable judgement: critical strike ignore elemental resistance

???
"
NovaHeartss wrote:
Hmm, hadn't look at it that way.
I forgot the perandus signet isn't that great in comparrisson with the Deodre's damming. so i will be swapping perandus. it gives me an avarage of 120 INt'' so i have to calculate what INT i will be needing on the opal ring.
i think if i use another spite i think 50+ int on the opal ring will boost over the 120INT.

No, it wont, but you may check it easily yourself.
You'll actually need BiS rare ring with max int+%ES+res, it's very expensive and hard to find/carft and doesnt worth it. 120 int is pretty much, especially considering that int gives us both damage and ES.

"
NovaHeartss wrote:
Any recommendations on my skill tree? i dont see much use in the extra duration since i will always be in hug distance of the mobs and continually proccing my WM and IC.
Can you give me some advice or maybe tell me why i should take it.

Your skilltree is absolutely fine, but you have to pick increased duration, it increases the total number of iceshards that fall before the spell ends, so you have more icestorms that hit enemy at the same time. And of course you can precast more icestorms=more damage before fight (trigger bosses, essence rares etc.). Quite useful thing.
There are many encounters that make us stay in melee range, this fact makes inc duration even more useful, more storms = more damage = more leech.

"
NovaHeartss wrote:
i am looking toward the extra jewel slot with elemenatal dmg, or some extra energy shield, recharge rate increase etc. ( 3 points from the set out skilltree )

Well, our ES comes from int, picking ES nodes is not a good choise. Getting some extra socket sounds much better. Recharge rate is useless at all, we only rely on leech, and our leech is really huge! :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info