[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

"
Wruih wrote:
can work with elemental focus support

templar

righteous providence: (100% critical strike chance against enemies that are affected by no elemental status alments

inevitable judgement: critical strike ignore elemental resistance

???

100% INCREASED crit chance (not 100% chance) is actually nothing considering the total crit chance of this build.
Last edited by Windgaming on Apr 26, 2017, 9:30:06 AM
"
Windgaming wrote:
"
Wruih wrote:
can work with elemental focus support

templar

righteous providence: (100% critical strike chance against enemies that are affected by no elemental status alments

inevitable judgement: critical strike ignore elemental resistance

???

100% INCREASED crit chance (not 100% chance) is actually nothing considering the total crit chance of this build.

+ enemies are ALWAYS affected by elemental status alments, Icestorm drops chilled ground and it isn't affected by elemental focus. So unless the enemy is immune to it, it's useless.
"
Dstry wrote:
Can I get some tips on next upgrades to take?

Spoiler

You should take Avatar of Fire ASAP and drop that useless Pyre.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
"
_phlv_ wrote:
"
Dstry wrote:

Spoiler

Why? He's in Standard, Pyre gives resists that may become uncapped if he drops it. Dropping Pyre and taking AoF will also make him change EF (or CD) for CtF.

good corrupt for levelling i think
"
Windgaming wrote:
"
_phlv_ wrote:
"
Dstry wrote:

Spoiler

Why? He's in Standard, Pyre gives resists that may become uncapped if he drops it. Dropping Pyre and taking AoF will also make him change EF (or CD) for CtF.

Didn't realise he's on Std. My fault.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
edit. mb
Last edited by Wruih on Apr 26, 2017, 9:38:17 PM
Hey man, I don't know if you'll ever read this as there are about a thousand posts for this build.

I just wanted to say thank you for such a well thought out and comprehensive build guide. I have put well over 3500 hours into this game and I love it, will support it til I croak and have a lot of fun building characters as I go, sometimes with an item or skill in mind to build around, sometimes just for shits and giggles.

That said, I have never cracked the level 91 mark and haven't done Atziri or any of the Guardians because, well, I just never had a build capable of doing them. I probably could have spent a lot of time and energy into following some previous meta builds and achieved the above but I've never had the patience to farm currency or play the market to acquire a large enough pool of wealth to afford some of the more extravagant builds items required.

With some luck, I've made more currency this league (legacy) than I have previously, (and also had 4 sets of the WI div cards to cash in!) and although I don't have the best gear, (only a few best in slot with average to good mods), I have made it farther in the game with your WI build, and it's been soooooooo much fun melting face with it.

Thanks for the great build, the great guide, and all the best to you.

From one exile to another.

Cheers
The adventure is not outside...it is within.
damn, after several leagues of trying and over 300c invested in this league alone, I finally nailed the int crystal belt craft:

now I'm actually torn on whether I should keep this belt or if I should put WED on it and sell it to some howa guy for 8-12 ex...
Last edited by Black_Gun on Apr 27, 2017, 9:59:57 AM
I would recommend using it for a week enjoying it and then sell it. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info