[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

"
Majin111 wrote:
Finally got my hands on a Astramentis +1 curse ..
First time tried Temporal Chains noticed no difference to tell the truth ;/
Maybe out of lab ;)
And still could not convince myself to give up on lightning warp and skill the duration notes ..
I know i have to do it but Leap IS soooo BAD

mfg
Majin

Your gear is absolutely insane.. how in the world?

Please make a video of T15++, your DPS must be retarded :D

I am also contemplating on using Lightning Warp, but rather have fortify but if you have gear like you.. i can see why lmao
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Jul 3, 2016, 5:40:00 PM
there should be really no dps difference at least to the build before reworking and make it even more accessable. Don't know at how much int do u all end up ?
im 1800int and i think it should be even a bit lower because i have to skill the duration notes which are huge dps wise.Well ok i could exchange the aura notes. i picked them with a worse chest and when i was thinking about occultist and a 4th curse.
A cheaper version should hit this pretty solid too i think.

OK: Hands down Duration notes just make the dmg rediculous ....

mfg
Majin
Last edited by Majin111 on Jul 3, 2016, 9:31:20 PM
"
LeetPlayGames wrote:
What is the ideal level for Atziri's farm?

Farmed atziri only(its rly good expwise on low-lvls) up from 74 to 81 currently;
Coudnt outleach the mirror clone, couse of low es, so i just kitted around like in old times.
Seems like, to facetoll mirror clone, u have to have more then 6.5 k es ;)
"
hkbutubaman wrote:
Hello, Kelvynn,
May I know how much int you have on standard witch,
before wearing black sun?

And the ES after that, thanks

Added my stats and gear in both leagues to the top post.

In Standard, with really good gear, I have 1496 Int if I remove my helm (and 1699 Int with it on).

"
CSAvaritia wrote:
I followed your guide to a T (am at level 75), and holy crap is it safe AND fun (though not so much for my friends with a 660Ti for a GPU)! Would definitely recommend this build for newer players.

Thanks!

Yeah, the only problem with Icestorm is that you need a good video card. I have a GeForce GTX 970 and don't get any lag, but I've heard that it can be pretty bad on less powerful video cards.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jul 4, 2016, 12:44:27 AM
"
Rebur wrote:
My only questions so far is there any number of ES I'm looking for at certain points? Say around what number I'm looking for at for end of merciless to beginning mapping maybe or around what I should be looking to have before going into Merciless Lab?

The benchmark gear/stats for lv 33 and lv 52 are in the Leveling section. But I totally forgot to take a snapshot at lv 70. It was still just a few days into the league and I wanted to get some better items, and then I was lv 80 and done with Uber Lab already... Oops!

You can actually do Merciless Lab in the lv 52 gear at about lv 60. Depending on what abilities Izaro has on that particular day, it may be easy or take a couple of tries. I wouldn't facetank him at that level, just be close enough to leech. The more adds he has the better.

"
LeetPlayGames wrote:
What is the ideal level for Atziri's farm?

For the regular Atziri I'd say lv 80, when you get US and Diamond Skin. You don't need the 3rd curse for her (Whispers of Doom, lv 85), and it should be pretty trivial at lv 80 as long as your gear is semi-decent and your gems are at least lv 17-18.

For Uber Atziri though, you will need much better gear and 20/20 gems. I'll try to get the frags for her in the league and make a video. With my gear in Standard she's pretty easy at lv 93, but my gear there is a whole lot better than in Prophecy (see the Gear section).

"
Majin111 wrote:
Finally got my hands on a Astramentis +1 curse ..
First time tried Temporal Chains noticed no difference to tell the truth ;/
Maybe out of lab ;)
And still could not convince myself to give up on lightning warp and skill the duration notes ..
I know i have to do it but Leap IS soooo BAD

mfg
Majin

Grats!

TC makes a lot of difference against the Uber Vaals, Uber Trio, Vaal Temple, Shrine Piety, T15 Daresso and Core Malachai, i.e. the top tier bosses that can wreck you real fast at their normal speed.

Leap is awesome. Fortify can save your ass in many tough fights, and with 20/20 FA and Lightning Golem it's not that slow at all.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jul 4, 2016, 1:07:56 AM
This is weird.. but

Here is my temporary helm:

For some odd reason, it keeps casting 2x lightning golems and no flame totem? It was working fine earlier but what in the world? I'm trying to get what you have on your boots

I know I need to use this helm with discipline, etc but dont have the correct colors yet
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Have you tried Hypothermia instead of Elemental Focus?

I know the multiplier is higher on Elemental Focus, but does the loss of Ignite really worth it ?
probably because of low crit and almost no source of force ignite without crit ..
and btw my dmg is pretty much the same as kelvynns in the prophecy league xD
Seems i have to upgrade my Jewel dmg xD
Last edited by Majin111 on Jul 4, 2016, 11:25:18 AM
"
monkuar wrote:
This is weird.. but

For some odd reason, it keeps casting 2x lightning golems and no flame totem? It was working fine earlier but what in the world? I'm trying to get what you have on your boots

I know I need to use this helm with discipline, etc but dont have the correct colors yet

sry for doublepost

ur flame golem outleveled ur cast when damage taken ;)
i have the same with my 21 flame golem and had to seperate the links -.-
"
Majin111 wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
This is weird.. but

sry for doublepost

ur flame golem outleveled ur cast when damage taken ;)
i have the same with my 21 flame golem and had to seperate the links -.-

Hmm weird. that's what I thought too.

But, the gem says:

Level 68 or lower

My lightning and flame totems both req lv. 68

But when I put inside the helm, only the flame golem or ice one gets casted (twice)

example:

Last edited by monkuar on Jul 4, 2016, 11:52:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info