[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

"
Kelvynn wrote:

But how do you get the prophecy to trigger there? I've just run 6 sets with Possessed Foe in my Prophecy tab, and it never triggered. :(

It just triggered right away for me.
Didn't even notice that its a chance ,/
Last edited by Majin111 on Jul 1, 2016, 4:14:13 AM
"

The characters on your profile are hidden, can't see your gear. The tree: you still don't have Unwavering Stance at lv 90! Bad idea. You can get stunlocked even by Merveil :( Unless you are wearing Skyforth.

Yes, replacing AoF+CtF+Perandus Signet with Pyre+CD+Int node increases your damage slightly. I wrote down my numbers when I did that. I was lv 90 as well, my CtF gem was 20/20, but my CD was only 19/20 at the time, and I still got about 350 more avg dmg. And my ES dropped by exactly 200. Those are very minor changes. The main benefit is achieving build goals 2 levels earlier than before.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jul 1, 2016, 11:20:37 AM
Oh sorry , I thought I was not hiding . So here's my gear , it would be good to change the Pyre ? So would remove Perandus and put the Pyre . Remove CtF and put CD.

Gear:
Spoiler

Ty!
Was curious

Possible to go crit, without controlled destruction / elemental overlord?

We have to use 13 skill points just to get to unwavering stance. Maybe we can use some type of item that gives us stun immune instead, and use the 13 SP on crit nodes?

I mean the dmg is retarded already and this build is the funnest I've ever had on POE. But just theorycrafting :)

Edit: Btw, I'm lvl 70 and still trying to afford astramentis.. lol wearing a 50 str lvl 23heavy belt still. Still face rolling too, build is just too much fun lol need to stop playing!
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Jul 1, 2016, 1:52:42 PM
i tried this out spent over 300 regrets and i can tell its not worth it ~.~
If u just use the points u will have a bit less int and deff but almost the same dps
the crit from tree barely make it to 40% increase which u can have with just elemental overload.

I tried even go Occultist :
Change to frost only:
Crit Chance + Crit dam gem
and as 4th aura assasin's mark

And the conclusion its just not worth ..
First u lose a ton of int
ur spell dmg multiplier will go down to 50-70%
u lose one multiplier gem and added fire dam
u lose reflect safty from elementalist and arctic armour.
U have to put quite some points to get 4 auras running (ok maybe in this setup arctic armour is not even worth it)

And u barly win anything because ur basedmg scalling of int
probably if u count 40& extra dmg from 4 curses on enemys + 20 from assasin it will outdmg this build a bit but u loose just to much.

I really wanted to get a critversion to get going .especially since i use skyforth and atziri acuity.
But all the dmg u win from a new multiplier u lose because of the basescalling ;/
Last edited by Majin111 on Jul 1, 2016, 2:24:49 PM

Bought the ring 2 days before those build changes for 55c.....
Now price dropped..great

Anyone wants it for 40c?
"
Oh sorry , I thought I was not hiding . So here's my gear , it would be good to change the Pyre ? So would remove Perandus and put the Pyre . Remove CtF and put CD.

Gear:
Spoiler

Ty!

You are 2 points away from Unwavering Stance. You can drop AoF and spend those 2 points on US. Pyre will also give you two good resist mods. Then you may be able to drop the Cold res node at Diamond Skin and Faith and Steel (help Kraityn for 20 regrets if your resists are still not maxed). So there you can save another 2 or 3 skill points.

I just noticed... Mind over Matter??! It's bad for this build. It will take away your mana when you need it. Drop it ASAP.

Get Whispers of Doom.

"
monkuar wrote:
Was curious

Possible to go crit, without controlled destruction / elemental overlord?

We have to use 13 skill points just to get to unwavering stance. Maybe we can use some type of item that gives us stun immune instead, and use the 13 SP on crit nodes?

I mean the dmg is retarded already and this build is the funnest I've ever had on POE. But just theorycrafting :)

Edit: Btw, I'm lvl 70 and still trying to afford astramentis.. lol wearing a 50 str lvl 23heavy belt still. Still face rolling too, build is just too much fun lol need to stop playing!

We don't use 13 points just to get US. We use them to get US *AND* a massive amount of Int (i.e. DPS and ES). Int is the foundation of this build. Trading Int for crit nodes will ruin it. There is no point in critting a lot when you do no damage and have no ES.

Astramentis is very cheap in the Prophecy league. Are you in Standard? It's not really expensive there either, the prices dropped a lot after the Perandus league ended and all the cheap uniques from it arrived in Standard.

You don't need a perfect Astramentis. Buy the cheapest one and roll it yourself. Blessed orb to get 14-16 implicit, Divine to roll 90+ explicit.

"
Inferius90 wrote:

Bought the ring 2 days before those build changes for 55c.....
Now price dropped..great

Anyone wants it for 40c?

Keep it if you plan on doing Uber. For that one fight you can't use tri-curse, so you may as well wear Perandus instead of Doedre's just for it.

Now that I'm done with everything else, I'm going to try and get me some Mortal frags, do Uber in Prophecy and update the strat/video. I have a good new idea how to make it safe and fun, already tried it in Standard and it worked well.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jul 1, 2016, 3:08:02 PM
Yeah, my new build with Pyre and Controlled:

Passive Tree: HAHAH Today is my luck day, i used 162 fusing and reached 6L Atziri's Splendour, now i get WoD nod and tri-curse is completly.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAPuBAcOSBBYES0RUBGWEzUV1xekGGoZLhpsHNwc5x1PHb4fAiftKPopTyo4LJwsvy0fLagzhzW5NsU5UjrYPAU9Dz1fRUdGcUyLTLNRdFJTVkhWY1cNWAdd8l8qX2pfsGZUaGVqHm0Zb5535Xy7f8aCm4LHgwmD94TFhXuGrodljr6O6Y8aj0aP-pD6ksGTJ5Ugl_SboZu1na6ezZ_LoS-io6aZpwinK6cwr5uvp7GQtAy1BLiTvoC-isBmwcXB88M6xBXE9spKytPQH9DQ0iHUB9Wm2CTZYdyN323fsOQi6-Tr7uwY7DjvS-987-vyL_Ob

My Avd Dmg is turn arround:

6.928 ~ 7.785,5(this with pendulum active 10s) and with Elemental Overload up to 10.975 approximately but with Controlled dont crit alltime. Its finish for this build or can achieve more Avg Dmg ?

Ty, bro!

Last edited by lelouchvibrittania3 on Jul 1, 2016, 10:02:47 PM
Oh I forgot about jewel slot: https://i.sli.mg/IsxPDs.png

I totally forgot about the str->int jewel conversion. I kept thinking we were just getting str just for US :O

Anyways, yeah on prophecy. And I'm saving up for the astraments right now. Almost there, cannot wait! I'm level 72. I found a decent chest for only a couple alch orbs earlier:

I need to craft atleast some lightning res on it as I'm running low (7%)

I'm also using shavronnes pace boots.. I'll try to upgrade to some nice rares later

I found these gloves though:

Not sure what to do with them, the es is low... but the resists and int is making me keep them on lol

..and my shit helm:

Still need to find upgrades. But, I'm saving for that damn amulet so it's going to be a while haha. I'm at around 5k ES on Merciless though, face rolling the f**king shit out mobs, it's glorious. Cannot wait to get unwavering stance though, died twice by being stun locked for .200ms. QQ :D
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Jul 1, 2016, 5:09:17 PM
HAHA

Just got one for only 10c through party listing trade. Way cheaper than poe.trade prices. Only +82 stats though... which is a shame. That's 18 int I could be using, but whatever. I'll get to farm and worry about upgrading to max out stats later. Finally at level 72, I get to put this baby on

need to add res to my armor (above post) will pay for service, thanks!
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 30, 2016, 9:56:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info