[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

"
whoa154 wrote:
Is it possible to do breachlords with this build? I am lvl82 right now with pretty decent gear but i feel like its not strong enough to do breach lords...

Xoph is easy as pie as long as you have decent gear (7-8k es pool, enough dps to out leech his dmg) Esh is similar but you'll have to do more dodging since his ball lightnings can stack heavily and his nova skill can kill you if you aren't careful.

Tul is a annoying as fuck due to his abilities and since you're CI the chill effects are annoying. Run multiple freeze flasks, i wouldn't even bother with auxium if you have a crystal belt, you'll be perma chilled/frozen anyway. His cold breath and ice totems hurt like hell.

Haven't run uul netol or chayula yet.
95cs for astramentis. fml. i cant just save fast enough to reach its rising price.
"
Levirael wrote:
"
MarlonB wrote:
Why do you have 2 golems, you can only summon 1?

Liege of the Primordial, ascendancy passive.

I'm confused again with this ascendancy :)
I completed all 3 difficulties of labs, but still only got 6 points. According to the leveling guide there should be 8?

This is an older character that was already on merc, so if i understood correctly i don't need to do the trials?
"
MarlonB wrote:

I completed all 3 difficulties of labs, but still only got 6 points. According to the leveling guide there should be 8?

This is an older character that was already on merc, so if i understood correctly i don't need to do the trials?

When you get to maps, you start to find trials of ascendancy. There is even a prophecy to force spawn a random trial. Do 6 different trials from maps to unlock the uber lab. enter the uberlab with an offering to the goddess.
Starting to get some decent gear for WI and am able to facetank most content. Still having a blast (as last league).

(Still some upgrades needed, but they are hard to come by without selling your soul)
Something I don't understand, on the leveling section you link a lvl 85 tree with whispers of doom, etc... but it seems that I only need to be lvl 84 for whispers of doom? Did I forget to get a passive or you forgot a point?
"
Levirael wrote:
Something I don't understand, on the leveling section you link a lvl 85 tree with whispers of doom, etc... but it seems that I only need to be lvl 84 for whispers of doom? Did I forget to get a passive or you forgot a point?

did you take kraityn or a passive point on the bandits quest in normal?
"
Black_Gun wrote:
"
Levirael wrote:

did you take kraityn or a passive point on the bandits quest in normal?

The passive :P you're right, thanks.
"
djfang wrote:
"
MarlonB wrote:

When you get to maps, you start to find trials of ascendancy. There is even a prophecy to force spawn a random trial. Do 6 different trials from maps to unlock the uber lab. enter the uberlab with an offering to the goddess.

Thanks!

Just tried my first trial ... my god are they horrible!
Lost half a level and then decided to give it another try in a few levels :)

"
MarlonB wrote:
"
djfang wrote:
"
MarlonB wrote:

Thanks!

Just tried my first trial ... my god are they horrible!
Lost half a level and then decided to give it another try in a few levels :)

They can be a true pain. Just make sure that you see your route, use leap, take pauses inbetween to regenerate ES etc. (Take out the static traps)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info