[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

"
"
MarlonB wrote:
Why do you have 2 golems, you can only summon 1?

Liege of the Primordial, ascendancy passive.

Right, thanks ... need to do the merc Lab then for those last 2 points :)
"
Broadmoon wrote:
What gives us energy shield leech?

the ghost reaver passive.
I just corrupted my weapon for fun and I roll this mod (inc. Area of Effect lv.1) :)

My other one for better boss damage with conc.effect, better int% and gonna be more useful for a AoF setup.

Ty again for this build !!
"
Dagenais wrote:
I just corrupted my weapon for fun and I roll this mod (inc. Area of Effect lv.1) :)

My other one for better boss damage with conc.effect, better int% and gonna be more useful for a AoF setup.

Ty again for this build !!

Too bad Ice storm isn't a socketed gem. :( Would be really cool otherwise. (or does that work to make an effective 8link?
hi, is this build viable with a 6 link chest and firestorm? I play HC and no shield is a big loss of survability
@Djfang
Yes that work to make an effective 8link :)

@Camaron
No, this build is based on stack Int bonus in many way (ICE storm = +1-3 base dmg per 10 int) int bonus don't give firestorm more damage... There is many other build for running firestorm.
Leveling this right now. I've played Whispering Ice before, but always transitioned to it later. I am using the step by step leveling guide in OP, and so far so good. Going CI at 33 seems scary AF... so I can't wait. I've got some decent high ES gear I can use then, and leech-tanking everything makes sense. Thanks for this super in-depth guide. We'll see how it all turns out.
U MAD?
how important is Temporal Chains? is it just slow and make enfeeble last longer? flammability seems like a big dmg boost, is it not an option? or am i missing something important about temporal chains thx
"
buttcommander wrote:
how important is Temporal Chains? is it just slow and make enfeeble last longer? flammability seems like a big dmg boost, is it not an option? or am i missing something important about temporal chains thx

Yeah i'm running flammability atm and i quite enjoy it, I can see the value of temp chains though for certain bosses, if it slows them enough for you to dodge their abilities.

I should probably test temp chains on the hard bosses to see whether it makes a significant difference in their ability speed, whether for me that justifies the loss of dps/leech
Last edited by fractalsonfire on Dec 17, 2016, 11:11:22 PM
Is it possible to do breachlords with this build? I am lvl82 right now with pretty decent gear but i feel like its not strong enough to do breach lords...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info