[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

Int gives % increase to ES so you scale your defense and offence at the same time

Edited for more info: His end game examples have him at over 1500 int which is 300% increased ES from the Int alone
Last edited by mrcrocker on Dec 11, 2016, 11:34:11 AM
"
mrcrocker wrote:
Int gives % increase to ES so you scale your defense and offence at the same time

Edited for more info: His end game examples have him at over 1500 int which is 300% increased ES from the Int alone

Oh ok, I was mostly worried about getting through merciless and lower maps; so far at A4C the leech has been more than enough but I do get chunked for damage at times and was wondering if grabbing some ES would help.
"
mrcrocker wrote:

Oh ok, I was mostly worried about getting through merciless and lower maps; so far at A4C the leech has been more than enough but I do get chunked for damage at times and was wondering if grabbing some ES would help.
"
Important: CWDT needs to be lv 1 and BL must be lv 4 or lower, do not level these gems! CoH can be any level, 20/20 is highly recommended. Enfeeble and TC must be lv 6 or higher, do level them. This setup will not work with low level curse gems or high level CWDT/BL.

Can someone explain to me why this is? Im clueless on this one.
"
epicmeatwad wrote:
"
Important: CWDT needs to be lv 1 and BL must be lv 4 or lower, do not level these gems! CoH can be any level, 20/20 is highly recommended. Enfeeble and TC must be lv 6 or higher, do level them. This setup will not work with low level curse gems or high level CWDT/BL.

the higher the lvl of cwdt, the higher lvl curses/spells it can proc. but a high lvl of cwdt also means that it gets triggered less frequently/only by larger hits. essentially, what we want, is to use as high lvl curses as possible that get triggered as often as possible.

therefore the cwdt (1) - ball light (1) - coh (20) - enfeeble (20) - temp chains (20) setup: even small hits proc the level 1 cwdt, which casts a lvl 1 ball lightning. the very very frequent hits of the ball light trigger cast on hit, which then procs the high level curses we otherwise couldnt dish out in resposne to small damage taken.
"
Black_Gun wrote:
"
epicmeatwad wrote:
"

the higher the lvl of cwdt, the higher lvl curses/spells it can proc. but a high lvl of cwdt also means that it gets triggered less frequently/only by larger hits. essentially, what we want, is to use as high lvl curses as possible that get triggered as often as possible.

therefore the cwdt (1) - ball light (1) - coh (20) - enfeeble (20) - temp chains (20) setup: even small hits proc the level 1 cwdt, which casts a lvl 1 ball lightning. the very very frequent hits of the ball light trigger cast on hit, which then procs the high level curses we otherwise couldnt dish out in resposne to small damage taken.

Wow, thats pretty great. Thanks for the excellent response!
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Garnier wrote:
I see you're playing Marauder on this build this league. Which do you prefer comparing the two at the current stage. I don't expect you to compare a three month old characters gear with the gear of a week old league. ;)

I am also playing this build again as I did last league. I enjoyed it too much

Too early to compare yet. I don't have a huge play time at the moment and I'm not rushing into endgame before I'm ready for it. But I've already done a few reflect maps on the Marauder and they are no problem at all. That nerf + Marauder leech takes care of it. Reflect is no longer quite so scary for non-Witch versions.

As for the endgame and breach, I'll get there in a few days and then we'll see how it goes.

Do you think it would be possible to drop the life leech gem in favour of either faster casting/another more multiplier (depending on whether you use CwC), or would that result in ele reflect being too dangerous?
Where is the 2nd golem coming from?
"
epicmeatwad wrote:

Liege of the Primordial, Elementalist node.
"
Glendoor wrote:
"
epicmeatwad wrote:

Liege of the Primordial, Elementalist node.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info