PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.4] Invincible Juggernaut/Core and Uber down Deathless (DEAD)

"
Tanarti wrote:

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

Ok, so I spent a fortune switching my lvl 88 Mara from EQ to this build. I knew I would be at the same place as the OP was is lvl 88 but I followed his tree and i have 1470 DPS! This is compared to the OPS 89K DPS?

Above you can see my gear and gems. The only difference between my lvl 88 tree and the only provided in the guide is i need to grab a 30 int node so i dropped one jewel spot for mow.

WHERE DID I GO WRONG AND WHAT DO I DO TO FIX THE ISSUE. (37ex spent besides that fact I had half the gear from and older discharge and RF builds.)

P.S. RF is not stable with my 5,127 hp...

Update So I tested the dps to see if it was just some how not showing. I used merc malichei for the test. The fight took 18 mins 34 sec. and I was on him the entire time. I never once had to move away so the tankiness is there but ~19 mins is a long fight for a lvl 88. I am not seeing my discharge dmg when i click on it in the skills under the character window so I dont know if that is the issue.

yea. im trying some stuff and i am clearing tier 6 maps with no issues so maybe merc malichei is just harder or somthing, not sure. but itsd gettingn better so how even though im not changing anything. just lvling up the 1 or 2 low lvl sopport gems that were mixed in.

I do appreciate the info though, I did really I was trying to BBBB the str boots when I could have just RRRB them and then BBBB the gloves instead. That did give me the 2 curses, but now I only have 41 mana left and cant ever summon the golem.

-tier 7 terrace map boss out regened my dmg output.
-noticed the RF circle is suddenly getting really tiny while already running and then I start taking 3-4x more degen. I also stop healing from the dmg i do.
Last edited by Tanarti on Sep 6, 2016, 4:30:14 PM
Guys check out new build.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1724170

Not as tanky but gives OP discharge. 6 min Core.
Git R Dun!
Hello AIM_DEEP

I was looking over your new discharge build and it seems visually much the same as this one. Between the two builds which do you feel is a better option for clearing highest endgame content? I would rather not spend ~20-50ex on a weapon and 95 regrets if its basically the same build but ES instead of life.

P.S. I just switched to this build (see above posts) and im up to clearing tier 8 maps. 1 or 2 deaths so far from massive spike dmg, but other wise getting better by the min.

P.P.S How do i see my discharge dps? (edit) i found it i didn't realize i just had to have charges to see it. With max charges it seems I reach 20434 with Inc AOE and 34127 dmg with Con AOE.
Last edited by Tanarti on Sep 7, 2016, 3:40:25 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Guys check out new build.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1724170

Not as tanky but gives OP discharge. 6 min Core.

Nice! Looks fun but Cospri's Malice is still super expensive :(
"
Tanarti wrote:
Hello AIM_DEEP

I was looking over your new discharge build and it seems visually much the same as this one. Between the two builds which do you feel is a better option for clearing highest endgame content? I would rather not spend ~20-50ex on a weapon and 95 regrets if its basically the same build but ES instead of life.

P.S. I just switched to this build (see above posts) and im up to clearing tier 8 maps. 1 or 2 deaths so far from massive spike dmg, but other wise getting better by the min.

P.P.S How do i see my discharge dps? (edit) i found it i didn't realize i just had to have charges to see it. With max charges it seems I reach 20434 with Inc AOE and 34127 dmg with Con AOE.

The new one is better. More DPS like 50% more. No RF gem swap and high maintenance flask management. Can do no regen maps.

This build more tanky. SO if beginner its better. You just have to operate flasks properly in high stress situation and to maintain RF. Watch last core video closely. You should not die.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Tanarti wrote:
Hello AIM_DEEP

The new one is better. More DPS like 50% more. No RF gem swap and high maintenance flask management. Can do no regen maps.

This build more tanky. SO if beginner its better. You just have to operate flasks properly in high stress situation and to maintain RF. Watch last core video closely. You should not die.

Hi Aim,

Can this build (jug) be done with 2x lvl 3 enlighten or is having 1 lvl 3 and 1 lvl 4 necessary?
"
darkfalldoon wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Tanarti wrote:
Hello AIM_DEEP

Hi Aim,

Can this build (jug) be done with 2x lvl 3 enlighten or is having 1 lvl 3 and 1 lvl 4 necessary?

2 3's are fine. You may go OOM on reduced regen maps but if you take 1 jewel like this you are fine.
Git R Dun!
About the Bandits

do u still go for endurance charge ?

And how should the new tree look like ?
Since we dont need so many EC anymore.
is this build vinktar squere farm viable?
i feel RF degen is kinda annoyied in boss fight.
ty for your time

EDIT: or current cospri's coc (running warlord/lifeleech) does better farm speed/deathless?
Last edited by DayLee on Sep 14, 2016, 3:24:26 PM
what Mjolner should i get? legacy? ive seen 3 diff kinds on poe trade
50%
30%
and other that just says Cast a Socketed Lightning Spell on Hit

whick one should i pick what are the differences between them?
If you wanna buy anything from my store and im afk send me an email with your id i will pm you asap: yannmartins@ymail.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info