[2.4] Invincible Juggernaut/Core and Uber down Deathless (DEAD)

I could test if i had a Volls devotion :( got everything else atm, just missing that one thing
Build Not dead at all.2.4 core

this is done on a 5L (I forgot GMP is way more deeps with GMP)
https://youtu.be/AyLQ8IFla3I
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 4, 2016, 8:00:05 PM
I went with Discharge, Arc, Storm Call. Since there is a cooldown I went for more spells. I don't know if that's better or worse than a supported Discharge.

I pretty much still facetank corrupted t14+.
It's much slower than before and I can't shield charge into pack to OS them with a discharge but I wasn't a big fan of the super fast meta so I'm ok with that.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Aim, Is there any need to optimize this further beyond the change of gems in Mjolner?
i.e. change the number of PC/EC, socket a second spell in Mjolner to mitigate the 100ms cooldown, use Warlord Mark curse to mitigate the Unrelenting nerf

I was about to RIP this character but your post seems to be hopeful. from a DPS or clear speed perspective for Uber Atziri or the T15s, is it noticeably lesser or slower?
Nice work, Aim, as always :)

Still looks pretty good.

Regards
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

"
eugenez wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Aim, Is there any need to optimize this further beyond the change of gems in Mjolner?
i.e. change the number of PC/EC, socket a second spell in Mjolner to mitigate the 100ms cooldown, use Warlord Mark curse to mitigate the Unrelenting nerf

I was about to RIP this character but your post seems to be hopeful. from a DPS or clear speed perspective for Uber Atziri or the T15s, is it noticeably lesser or slower?

Yes -

I've been thinking about picking up the two easy PC one and changing Bandit for 6PC and 8EC, you will get closer to 6 and 8 too with 100ms delays. As far as another spell it's hard to beat multiplying discharges damage because so many charges. Both these scenarios need testing. (wish we had a DPS dummy haha) But you see discharge was at like 90K dam at max charge. Whats arc do like 4K? Meh.

Warlords would only help general farming which we have plenty of DPS for anyway. I see it as a wasted aura because chance "on kill" mechanic.

Clear speed seems same. Bosses take a little longer.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 5, 2016, 2:40:29 PM
"
Hunwulf wrote:
Nice work, Aim, as always :)

Still looks pretty good.

Regards

Thanks man.:)
Git R Dun!

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

Ok, so I spent a fortune switching my lvl 88 Mara from EQ to this build. I knew I would be at the same place as the OP was is lvl 88 but I followed his tree and i have 1470 DPS! This is compared to the OPS 89K DPS?

Above you can see my gear and gems. The only difference between my lvl 88 tree and the only provided in the guide is i need to grab a 30 int node so i dropped one jewel spot for mow.

WHERE DID I GO WRONG AND WHAT DO I DO TO FIX THE ISSUE. (37ex spent besides that fact I had half the gear from and older discharge and RF builds.)

P.S. RF is not stable with my 5,127 hp...

Update So I tested the dps to see if it was just some how not showing. I used merc malichei for the test. The fight took 18 mins 34 sec. and I was on him the entire time. I never once had to move away so the tankiness is there but ~19 mins is a long fight for a lvl 88. I am not seeing my discharge dmg when i click on it in the skills under the character window so I dont know if that is the issue.
Last edited by Tanarti on Sep 5, 2016, 6:27:11 PM
"
Tanarti wrote:

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

Ok, so I spent a fortune switching my lvl 88 Mara from EQ to this build. I knew I would be at the same place as the OP was is lvl 88 but I followed his tree and i have 1470 DPS! This is compared to the OPS 89K DPS?

Above you can see my gear and gems. The only difference between my lvl 88 tree and the only provided in the guide is i need to grab a 30 int node so i dropped one jewel spot for mow.

WHERE DID I GO WRONG AND WHAT DO I DO TO FIX THE ISSUE. (37ex spent besides that fact I had half the gear from and older discharge and RF builds.)

Update So I tested the dps to see if it was just some how not showing. I used merc malichei for the test. The fight took 18 mins 34 sec. and I was on him the entire time. I never once had to move away so the tankiness is there but ~19 mins is a long fight for a lvl 88. I am not seeing my discharge dmg when i click on it in the skills under the character window so I dont know if that is the issue.

Looks fine to me and 89K was pre patch I get like 70K with full charges, RF, and flask since discharge nerf.

Here is my dom. like seconds with Increased Area instead of Concentrated Effect so less DPS
https://youtu.be/2D_Y3IvlhlI

Maybe try exact same links and colors as me

To run RF full time now you have to play fast and use a health flask sometimes watch my core video. Reason why we no longer have 9 EC all the time. But still enough life regen to run RF full time.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 5, 2016, 9:48:06 PM
"
Tanarti wrote:

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

18minutes?! Are you sure you didn't miss something here.
I just did it to check and it took me less than 2 minutes (counting the animation time).

I do not use blood rage as I don't feel like it adds anything. I have 60 projectiles per second I'm fairly confident I get the 10 proc per second.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info