[2.4] Invincible Juggernaut/Core and Uber down Deathless (DEAD)

-
Last edited by therabbi on Aug 23, 2016, 4:43:05 AM
Finally tested it against Core Malachai, worked like a charm !
Thanks for this great build :)

Spoiler

edit: the build seems pretty dead for 2.4, glad to have experienced it before!
Last edited by Haboryme on Aug 31, 2016, 2:17:14 AM
Was one of the earlier ones to try out this build. It was an absolute beast. 2.4 has completely gutted this build.

Unrelenting nerfed from 100% to 30% while Discharge when triggered has been reduced by 35%. We now also lose the ability to socket 2 discharges in Mjolner.

Ballpark estimate on nerf would be: 1 - (30% x 65%) = 80.5%... That's massive.
this thread title call for a nerf lmao
ign - FancySneakyDevil
Thanks for the build, I was able to use it half way through Prophecy and I beat every encounter the game had. Too bad I can't do again next patch, they really should have changed the way Mjo works 30% was already low to begin with.

"
eugenez wrote:
Was one of the earlier ones to try out this build. It was an absolute beast. 2.4 has completely gutted this build.

Unrelenting nerfed from 100% to 30% while Discharge when triggered has been reduced by 35%. We now also lose the ability to socket 2 discharges in Mjolner.

Ballpark estimate on nerf would be: 1 - (30% x 65%) = 80.5%... That's massive.

You're forgetting that now Mjölner has an internal cooldown as well albeit one we don't know yet.
This is probably the worst nerf of them actually.

30-50% chance to cast on hit? Nope! Every xx seconds! Like a normal spell, but you need 400str and 300int to yield the mighty weapon of a god.
dead build as posters above note ...glad those who tried enjoyed it.

no worries we'll find something else...we always do:)
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 31, 2016, 8:45:28 AM
Dead build, that sucks so much...

I had gathered the 6L Kingsguard and a Mjolner for it, I'm just happy I didn't spend 25 Ex to get Voll's Devotion, and many more to get all the Jewels...
Last edited by Monsieur_Gao on Sep 1, 2016, 1:47:40 AM
Mjolner got buffed to proc from 30% to 100% !
If you can't control it, STOP.
"
dagul23 wrote:
Mjolner got buffed to proc from 30% to 100% !

So have you tried since update? I'm on vacation until Tuesday so cant test anything.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info