[2.4] Invincible Juggernaut/Core and Uber down Deathless (DEAD)

"
Xentos78 wrote:
Hi,

first off ty for this guide !

Damage is really insane
I'm just struggeling a bit with doin Uber deathless , i sometimes get just oneshotted even with Flask up. And its not the flameblast :D
Maybe someone has the mood and take a look on my Char "BadTotemDude" if everything is all right or if i missed something, Life is @ 5.7k Resis capped.
Thanks in advance

Have Fun

Xentos

In the first phase/area you have to dodge his slam, in the second area you can just facetank him
Btw if any of you are trying to set this up on standard you can divine reckless defence instead of paying the high price for 4 block ones. Its a 1/3 chance of getting a 4 blk so your avg cost should be 1ex for a 2 blk jewel (can be got cheaper but sometimes its faster just to pay going rate), and 2 divines (about 22 chaos each). Probably just talked my way out of a decent profit system for the league but who cares its standard.
"
Fhark wrote:
Btw if any of you are trying to set this up on standard you can divine reckless defence instead of paying the high price for 4 block ones. Its a 1/3 chance of getting a 4 blk so your avg cost should be 1ex for a 2 blk jewel (can be got cheaper but sometimes its faster just to pay going rate), and 2 divines (about 22 chaos each). Probably just talked my way out of a decent profit system for the league but who cares its standard.

This is a quite rough speach. You don't have 1/3 chance of getting a 4 blk on reckless, because there is another value that u must consider while divining them: the additional chance to receive critic.
Maybe I was just another victim of RNg, but I used 3 divine on my 2% reckless7% chance to receive critic:
1 divine still 2% block but 9 critic,
2 divine 2 block 10 critic,
3 divine 2 block 8 critic.

Not a really good achievment :D
^^ yes of course if u want 4 block 7% chance to recieve a critical strike its gonna be much higher odds.
Ive spent 6 divines to get a 4 block one and 1 divine, since the odds are 3:1 they will eventually play out, but consider this the cheapest 4% block 9% chance to take a crit strike is 4 ex at present in standard. 1ex for jewel and even 6 divines is 3ex total which is cheaper. You will def need deep pockets to do this i advertised in sarn to buy any reckless at 50c and bought divines for 22c using a stash tab sale price.
Last edited by Fhark on Jul 18, 2016, 2:28:32 PM
For sure I ll try again with divine I got 3 of them 2% block and I won't never buy for 4 each the others :D but unfortunately it's not so easy. In my experience tho :D

I got 2 silly questions:

what is actually better in the mjolner against strong boss like trio or uber atziri, the double discharge gem or discharge + concentrated

If I have the chance of 3 curses, what if I use a pair of glove with elemental weakness dropping the repentance, having so, more life more res and another offencive curse (with enfeeble and flammab on blasphemy) instead the iron will bonus from repentance?
Last edited by ForteBraccio on Jul 18, 2016, 7:25:02 PM
High crit chance does not matter you actually want higher!!! because of boot enchants like Adds 120-180 Chaos Damage if you've taken a Critical Strike Recently

You cancel out all crit damage with running enfeeble/indomitable so who cares if you get crit 100% of the time?

the perfect jewel is 4% 10%
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 19, 2016, 3:59:54 AM
Hi, im planning to use safell frame for spell block only and both cwdt and self cast immortal call for physical dmg
Since we have max endu chrg most of the time and we can save many gem slots for hp, stat, res, block, atk spd...
"
the perfect jewel is 4% 10%

Sorry for stupid question, but why 10% debuff is better than 7% ?
Last edited by HolyKirka on Jul 23, 2016, 9:39:27 AM
"because of boot enchants like Adds 120-180 Chaos Damage if you've taken a Critical Strike Recently"

He basically said that there is no difference between 7 and 10 more critic cause u vanquish this effect trough enfeeble and the indomitable node, so considering the possibilities of few ench on your boots (like the one he used for example) that take advantage by the more critic u receive, the perfect jewell should have the highest block chances and the highest value of critic (4, 10)

Anyway, without this kind of ench on ur boots, u don't have to struggle in order to find the less critic possible on the Reckless, cause nothing changes or something close to nothing :D
Last edited by ForteBraccio on Jul 24, 2016, 8:55:47 AM
ForteBraccio, Thank You. I understand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info