[2.4] Invincible Juggernaut/Core and Uber down Deathless (DEAD)

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Those jewels went retarded. 10-20ex now in std im seeing for 4%ers. Was 20c. Anyway the reckless defense jewels kinda make you really really tanky especially shut down burst damage.

but rare jewels with
life
spell dam while holding shield
attack speed
etc

Fire pen is much better than controlled destruction.

Thanks!
Pardon my nubness but how does molten strike/cyclone work without coc?

Do you use cyclone to attack but how do you use molten strike ?
"
Camaron wrote:
Pardon my nubness but how does molten strike/cyclone work without coc?

Do you use cyclone to attack but how do you use molten strike ?

you attack with those two skills (or any other) and mjo makes discharge on hit

Guys new DPS screens with my new 21 discharge My ias is 7.09 with ancestral protector

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 5, 2016, 5:12:52 PM
So i can use any skill? Still dont understand why he doesnt use more links (to increase dmg) on cyclone or molten instead of linkin 2 different skills on a 6 link
"
Camaron wrote:
So i can use any skill? Still dont understand why he doesnt use more links (to increase dmg) on cyclone or molten instead of linkin 2 different skills on a 6 link

Because attacking is just for hits which Mjo procs discharge and is your real DPS

Like my molten strike is 2000 fully 6L DPS

Discharge is 89K x IAS x all the curses and penetration well over 1M DPS.

over 1 Million > 2000

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 5, 2016, 10:14:24 PM
Can Scold's Bridle be used in this build for additional 100% spell damage or is it too much? With 10 Endurance Charges and armour I reach about 90% phys mitigation so hits from Scold's should be negligible right?
There might be an issue with elemental res cause I use Kaom's Way though. I was thinking about taking the elemental damage jewel node to cap them once I reach 94lvl. Is all of this worth the 100% spell damage?

Also: is Discharge-Discharge-Fire Pen
Better than
Discharge-Increased AoE-Fire Pen?
Last edited by Sam_Kalkin on Jul 6, 2016, 5:53:29 AM
"
Sam_Kalkin wrote:
Can Scold's Bridle be used in this build for additional 100% spell damage or is it too much? With 10 Endurance Charges and armour I reach about 90% phys mitigation so hits from Scold's should be negligible right?
There might be an issue with elemental res cause I use Kaom's Way though. I was thinking about taking the elemental damage jewel node to cap them once I reach 94lvl. Is all of this worth the 100% spell damage?

Also: is Discharge-Discharge-Fire Pen
Better than
Discharge-Increased AoE-Fire Pen?

I'm sure Aim_Deep could give a more indepth reasoning but I think Discharge-Discharge-Fire Pen is more damage and better for bosses but Discharge-Increased AoE-Fire Pen is better for map farming.

Also how are you able to get 10 endurance charges (I get 10 also) but while keeping resilience capped IF you use scold's bridle?
You can use scolds. Problem is...
-short times when EC down I like armor helm is high source of armor
-the screen that says 90% phys mitigation is not accurate. that's for 68 mobs. not higher.
-short times when EC down you may not be able to cap res
-other stats like int, life?

Bottom line is it's risky and this is supertank version of mjolnir discharge (you could also get rid of all reckless defense jewels and go DPS jewels too) etc. This is not that build though. Plus I have enough DPS. I have almost doubled my DPS since those videos just by leveling gems and toon.
I have like 90K discharge with those defenses you see in OP including positive chaos
Spoiler

I could get 150K or more...
At the end of the day DPS is easy with Deaths Door, Kaoms ring for full 11 EC, Scolds, using DPS jewels instead of now expensive reckless defense jewels, using ele weakness instead of enfeeble - living 100% of the time is not easy. OP is geared to living 100% of the time. You can change whatever like Aussie90 uses ele weakness and deaths door for extra EC.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 6, 2016, 2:53:47 PM
how you get charges?
and here i am hitting 20k discharge :D well, its more than enough with 2 discharges anyway :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info