[2.4] Invincible Juggernaut/Core and Uber down Deathless (DEAD)

This Build is Chuck Norris.

Thx for the nice Guide :-)
Last edited by TestoBomber on Sep 23, 2016, 9:04:29 AM
guys ive been running the same build with this gear:

Spoiler

do u guys think i have to change anything?
im trying to find endurance charge belt atm but im low on currency...

anything else should i replace?
If you wanna buy anything from my store and im afk send me an email with your id i will pm you asap: yannmartins@ymail.com
Something wrong....

Can you help me to setup this build?

i see the video but no work for me....

it's true i try this build with lvl 1 gems and no all the pieces on but i can'd do dps....really don't know why....

"
Beskaius wrote:
Something wrong....

Can you help me to setup this build?

i see the video but no work for me....

it's true i try this build with lvl 1 gems and no all the pieces on but i can'd do dps....really don't know why....

you got no Voll's Devotion. Without it, the build do not work!
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
i got everything just fine but the build is not as tanky as i see in the videos :/
If you wanna buy anything from my store and im afk send me an email with your id i will pm you asap: yannmartins@ymail.com
wanted to know if this build works with jewelry 2% block, and if it is vivael to kill the shape
sorry I'm using google translate.
"
wanted to know if this build works with jewelry 2% block, and if it is vivael to kill the shape
sorry I'm using google translate.

This build aint what it used to be in 2.3 due to the nerf to Jug. Easier to use BV/Ancestral Warchief for Shaper imho.
whit this build deathless t16 phenix

I need some advise,
atm i have 445 life regen per sec, how many LRPS i must have for active RF without problem?

on Mjolner in the build explain i see 3 skill : Discharge/Controlled Destruction/Increase Area of Effect (Concentrated Effect Support)
but i see many player that use : Discharge/Increase Area of Effect (COE)/ Arc

why?

How can i see my DPS?

With 2 Enlighten on lvl 3 i can cast up Enfeeble/Elemental Weackness/Purity of Fire (32%+32%+32%)
how it's possible to cast a Golem too? (Minion Life Supp and Minion Res Supp have 140% multipler both so cast a golem cost somenthing like 90 mana....)
Last edited by Beskaius on Oct 2, 2016, 3:58:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info