The Prophecy League Challenges

"
_PapaLegba_ wrote:
"
Praf wrote:
Wait Inner Treasure it's a nemesis map mod which Zana opens up only once she's lvl 8.Complete these encounters 3 has 0/6 and 6 challenges to complete into that:)Did i miss something?:)

You can roll nemesis on maps, without using zana's map mod. It's the 'more rare monsters' modifier.

Aww yes u're right i still don't recall to find one :(Maybe i'm more lucky this league:)
Always be good to others you gain nothing by being mean!
Hmm looks like this league its a bit more of grinding and less of RnG. So less burden on global 820 i suppose
"
KrishnaAnand wrote:
Hmm looks like this league its a bit more of grinding and less of RnG. So less burden on global 820 i suppose

Yes. Thankfully you are right!
Just making my little spreadsheet and my [Removed by Support] noticed a couple inconsistencies.

Complete these Cruel Quests
Kill these Cruel Act Bosses
Open a Unique Strongbox
Last edited by Gardod on May 31, 2016, 7:40:08 AM
i like the shift towards more grind rather than pure luck to find some precious items.

i also like that the rewards look quite different from and not as amazing as purchaseable mtx.

money well supported, thanks ggg!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Gardod wrote:
Just making my little spreadsheet and my [Removed by Support] noticed couple inconsistencies.

is "[Removed by Support]" a forbidden term in nz? thought it's quite common.

regarding the question: i didn't get the joke.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on May 31, 2016, 8:06:05 AM
"
grepman wrote:
"
Scaal wrote:
This time i'm really excited for acquiring the challenges ( although i don't want the pet ) - they're awesome - much less trading, or annoying lab runs - just pure gaming - and for me they are mostly a 'challenge' - cause some of them demands many hours in game - and i do have a wife, child and real life :)

What is more: 1000 kill streaks in rampage is not so easy, so is not finding monster being possessed by two Tormented Spirits - it's a lot of ghostbusting ( even after changes to spirits' behavior )
And the last 'Grinding' Challenge - quite grinding ;)

Cheers!
lab runs are also pure gaming...

getting a rare possessed by two tormented monster is extremely easy unless Zana torment mod is disabled this league (from patch notes doesn't look like it is). All you need is a linear layout map without transitions (mountain ledge works) and currency for torment mod.

Thanks for advice - always thought it's very hard, but... maybe not :) Also someone earlier explained how to easily achieve 1k kill streaks on rampage, so... the two biggest concerns of mine are out now :D

@Lab runs - agreed - it's pure gaming, didn't say it's not - all i wanted to say that it was kinda annoying for me :D
Will i be able to transfer the effects earned from challanges to the other characters at standard league after the Prophecy league ends? sorry im new! and Thanks
Finally no more lvling Zana, I always had to skip that challenge.
1200 Dried Lake runs, here I come! :D
CI >> Life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info